ProPoints newbie wanting to be fab and 40

Thats a really short space if time well done. Cant wait to get to target myself its been a long time coming.

Well todays been a good day I finished work early and got a presentation evening to attend tonight.

Tomorrow is a long day for me wont finish until 10pm so shall be taking lunch and tea and snacks to work with me. Not sure how much walking ill get done tomorrow but can only but try. If I only just get the 10, 000 thats great.

Is the Presentation Evening for one of the kids? Hope you have a nice Evening. WOW, your day tomorrow sounds LONG, you'll sleep we'll tomorrow night! X

Is the Presentation Evening for one of the kids? Hope you have a nice Evening. WOW, your day tomorrow sounds LONG, you'll sleep we'll tomorrow night! X

Yes it was for my son he works so hard at school brings tears to my eyes as hes really done amazing. Ive brought him up on my own since he was 8 years old. Hes always getting praising letters and the school always phones telling me how amazing he is doing. So I was a very very proud mum at the award ceremony tonight. :)))))

Yes its a long shift of 9am until 10pm for me but alas I got to work. Dont think its as much walking tomorrow but will be a few hours walking I hope.

Yes it was for my son he works so hard at school brings tears to my eyes as hes really done amazing. Ive brought him up on my own since he was 8 years old. Hes always getting praising letters and the school always phones telling me how amazing he is doing. So I was a very very proud mum at the award ceremony tonight. :)))))

Yes its a long shift of 9am until 10pm for me but alas I got to work. Dont think its as much walking tomorrow but will be a few hours walking I hope.

Awwwww Well Done to your Son and to you, you're a fab Mummy and that has been reflected in him :) Hope u get a good nights rest before your busy day tomorrow. X

Awwwww Well Done to your Son and to you, you're a fab Mummy and that has been reflected in him :) Hope u get a good nights rest before your busy day tomorrow. X

It feela like an easy week tomorrow is my only long day. Usually I get 3 days finishing that late but only 1 this week so not too bad really.

My toe hurts tho from the walking I put a massive fracture down my big toe few months ago its still swelled up and hurts need to see doctor about it really but never any time

Diet went well today and I had a twirl!!!!

It feela like an easy week tomorrow is my only long day. Usually I get 3 days finishing that late but only 1 this week so not too bad really.

My toe hurts tho from the walking I put a massive fracture down my big toe few months ago its still swelled up and hurts need to see doctor about it really but never any time

Diet went well today and I had a twirl!!!!

Did you enjoy it? I've got Fruit n Nut tonight :) x

Did you enjoy it? I've got Fruit n Nut tonight :) x

Yes it was lovely the one I picked up from shop was 3 per finger so 6pp all together. It was lovely well worth the points. Ohhhh how much are they???

Plus I defo earnt it with the walking lol

Yes it was lovely the one I picked up from shop was 3 per finger so 6pp all together. It was lovely well worth the points. Ohhhh how much are they???

Plus I defo earnt it with the walking lol

Fruit n Nut is on my 5pp Choc Hit List too :) x

I think I need to check out all my fav choc bars and point them as ive always avoided them on diets but here I am being able to eat them.

Thats pretty good for a choc bar

I just saw someone say crunchie 5.5

I think I need to check out all my fav choc bars and point them as ive always avoided them on diets but here I am being able to eat them.

Thats pretty good for a choc bar

I just saw someone say crunchie 5.5

Crunchie is 5pp :) There are no half pp :)

The 5pp ones I've found are Twirl, Crunchie, Fruit n Nut, Caramel, Maltesers, Smarties,Walnut Whip, Toblerone, Galaxy Ripple. I will only allow myself 5pp every evening so at least there is plenty of choice :) x

Crunchie is 5pp :) There are no half pp :)

The 5pp ones I've found are Twirl, Crunchie, Fruit n Nut, Caramel, Maltesers, Smarties,Walnut Whip, Toblerone, Galaxy Ripple. I will only allow myself 5pp every evening so at least there is plenty of choice :) x

My twirl was 6 maybe I had more chocolate. Ohhh smarties too yum love crunchie love malteasers well I love chocolate.

Thats a good plan I had my twirl today and still only managed 2 weeklies. But I did have a very late tea so didnt feel like eating more.

My twirl was 6 maybe I had more chocolate. Ohhh smarties too yum love crunchie love malteasers well I love chocolate.

Thats a good plan I had my twirl today and still only managed 2 weeklies. But I did have a very late tea so didnt feel like eating more.

If you forgo 5g of Maltesers (Normally 3 Chocs) and they are only 4pp :) x

Rainman strikes again lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

U should know I'm always lurking ;-) x Waiting for my moment to calculate! X

If you forgo 5g of Maltesers (Normally 3 Chocs) and they are only 4pp :) x

So is that like closing your eyes and popping those 3 in your mouth lol he he think id rather keep the extra ones yummmy chocolate. You see chocolate is my thing xmas I can deal with easter well thats a whole new ball game.

Every year I eat all the eggs ive bought the I re buy. I must say tho last year I ate about 12-15 full size eggs and choc bars. Which was improvement on the previous years of 20. Lol so easter will be spending weeklies dailys and exercise points on choc eggs lol

So is that like closing your eyes and popping those 3 in your mouth lol he he think id rather keep the extra ones yummmy chocolate. You see chocolate is my thing xmas I can deal with easter well thats a whole new ball game.

Every year I eat all the eggs ive bought the I re buy. I must say tho last year I ate about 12-15 full size eggs and choc bars. Which was improvement on the previous years of 20. Lol so easter will be spending weeklies dailys and exercise points on choc eggs lol

Lol! Did u see all the Choc I have in my Fridge tonight? I uploaded a pic to my thread lol x OMG at your Easter Egg Eating! X

Lol! Did u see all the Choc I have in my Fridge tonight? I uploaded a pic to my thread lol x OMG at your Easter Egg Eating! X

Ive not seen it. I shall have a looky :)

Make sure you're not hungry or yo may eat your phone ;-) x

Lol omg it looks delish death my chocolate would be nice lol ha ha ha

Well ive got my supplies

Today im barely walking which is rubbish hate sitting around lol

Lol omg it looks delish death my chocolate would be nice lol ha ha ha

Well ive got my supplies

Today im barely walking which is rubbish hate sitting around lol

You'll have to jog on the spot ;-) x

Well it was a mega lazy day for me only clocked up 8100 so hoping to do more tomorrow but we shall see.

Had a good day diet wise ate some weeklies as well.

Back