Newbie wants buddy to start cd with

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TINKERBELLA, 6 May 2009 Social URL.

TINKERBELLA Silver Member

cambridge diet SS+
    Hi, I'm Becky - like most of the people here I have tried every diet going for much of my life and never seem to get anywhere - I am constantly searching for something which will work!!!! - thats how I came across the CD diet - I am looking for someone who has made the decision to start this diet to have chats with - and to motivate each other - once I get going I have loads of will power but want to share my experience with some one else, and someone who can help steer me away from yummy yummy choc !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have contacted my CDC and she sent me loads of info - which I must of read 100 times but not yet made my appointment. So if your in a similar situation please reply so we can get started together.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    I can't help with starting CD with you as I've done it, and put the weight back on. It was hard and even after the maintance it all went a bit pete tong and so I am now trying Diet Chef which agrees with me, as I am learning about portion sizes as well. Good luck on your CD journey
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.