Newbie (well 3rd time newbie!!) :)

LucyJayne

Hello Ladies :)

Gosh i dont know what font or size to do this in but hope it reaches you well!! :)
Im Lucy a third timer, after losing 3 stone then doing the 'I shall be fine not going to classes' thing then gaining 4 stone!! ouch!!
Now im back :D after 2 babies (not at the same time I'll let you know!!) and ready to kick butt!!
I was *gulp* 16 stone after having my last baby but have managed to get down to 12 1/2 myself following SW at home but recently the lb's having started to go back on!! so back to classes I go!! But alas . . . the extra easy plan??? *shock horror* we shall see how it goes!!
wish me luck ladies!!
p.s does anyone else have a slimming world leader that could do with losing a few pounds herself??! :confused:

Hi and welcome!!! I too am a little overwhelmed at the extra easy plan!!! Will get my head round it one day!!! LOL!!

All slimming world consultants are ladies or gents who have or who are currently following the plan themselves. My first consultant was a very large lady who as yet to be beaten by any of the other consultants i have met. She was lovely and because she was really struggling with her weight loss I felt she understood where I was coming from. I've also met consultants who lost weight quite easily and quickly and just dont understand people who struggle to stick to plan. Thats not to say they weren't equally as nice to know though!!! LOL!!!

Anyway... I am rambling again!!! Good luck and let me know how you get on with extra easy!!!!

Welcome! I've noticed a lot of people returning to the plan (myself included, attempt 5 for me!) and its proof that it works if you stick to it! I quite agree that its so much harder to do if at home by yourself, because you've got nothing to "prove" for want of a better term.

I had a lovely consultant, called Gill she was Welsh and loved her Vodka, she was absolutely brilliant, but due to finical she had to leave our group (after 6 years and 4 attempts of me going) so we got another lady (whose name escapes me) and she also had a few more lbs to loose. In a way I think it can help because they have the same journey as the rest of us, but the again the ones who have already lost are experts in maintaining!

Oh another thing, what I've done is take my weight and measurements each week so that if I do have a gain or stay the same I can see if I'm loosing inches so not to get disheartened and have a binge!

Anyway I'm rambling, welcome and good luck!

Hi Folks - I'm a newbie to this site but feel I've kinda got to grips with Slimming World plans - the extra easy has been great for me - I've lost 5 stone 4lbs now and my hubby has lost 4 stone 5lbs - we got into the national finals of the Mr & Mrs Slimming World Awards recently so got loads of inspiration to keep us going! Hubby doesn't need to lose any more weight but I still want to get under the 10stone mark, and get my BMI into the same range as his! My group just got a new consultant and we all felt she could do with losing more weight - we discovered that she's already lost 11 stone - so we certainly know that she'll know exactly what we're all going through! - Squiddie - how do I get my Slimming World Awards to appear like yours on your signature?

Welcome to the forum Jacky and good luck with your weight loss.

Back