Newbie.. . .well not yet lol

HoneyMummyBear

Hi all I've been on lipotrim for 4 weeks and have lost almost 2 stone and really want to try this diet, I will be doing so on Thursday, hopefully my SBD book will come by then.

How have you all been getting on with the SBD???

Hello I am not on this diet..! But hoping to give it a try, I am going on holiday in 4 weeks time and a lady on here told me too try SBD for keeping my weight down while away.

I don't want to go food mad while away and gain loads of weight so low GI foods is something I'm wanting to do to maintain my weightloss.

Where have u ordered your book from ?

Good Luck u have done really wellxx

Hey shanny

I got my book from depository books with free posting and packaging that only cost me £5.02.

And thanks, still need to lose a couple more stone to look trim this summer, let me know when you start.

xxx:)

Hi. I did lipotrim, but couldn't face SSing again. I think thats why I'm finding SB so easy. You get the same benefits of not being hungry as on LT, but you are actually eating. Its good preparation for the real world. It has taken me a while to lose the 23lbs I've lost so far, but I don't feel like I'm on a diet. Good luck hun. I'll try and log in a bit more often in case you have any questions.

Hi. I did lipotrim, but couldn't face SSing again. I think thats why I'm finding SB so easy. You get the same benefits of not being hungry as on LT, but you are actually eating. Its good preparation for the real world. It has taken me a while to lose the 23lbs I've lost so far, but I don't feel like I'm on a diet. Good luck hun. I'll try and log in a bit more often in case you have any questions.
Hi
there, I do agree with you this diet is really good, have toy tried the egg muffins???

If not then you should they are lovely, I have them every morning for breakfast.

You've done really well by the way keep going girl, I started last week tuesday and feel really good, I take it your on phase 2 or 3 now ???

Hope to speak to you soon xxx

I have not tried the egg muffins. I'll have to try those.

I'm on phase 2 now. I love my wine too much to continue on phase 1 :)

You've done amazing hun, good luck. x

Like I said before, you have done really well can tell by your pics as you do look amazing.

I have one more week on phase 1, strangely enough I really like this phase, just hope I don't put anything back on when I do enter phase 2 :D

Just take phase 2 slowly. I did a mixture of phase 1 & 2 for a few weeks as I was nervous about gaining, but I didn't. The weight loss does slow down, but as long as its heading in the right direction I'll carry on. I'm 5lbs away from my original target, but I am going to continue. I have a holiday booked in May and want to be a size 12 by then...I'm a 14 now.

Back