newbie who needs all the help she can get

thanks for the link Systema, I found it quite useful was begining to think I wasn't eating enough x

Wow, a 3lb loss after a few days away, that's fantastic!! Well done :D x

thanks guys lets hope its not a delayed weight loss from last week and this week will be affected by my weekend away...but hey ho am going to be really good this week...hopefully..heres my menu for yesterday 16th july

Breakfast ......none as was too busy pavking up van
am snack yoghurt and strawberries
Lunch big bowl superspeed soup
pm snack peach
dinner huge plate salad leaves, tomatoes, 1 slice cheese(hexA) 2 slices wm bread (hexB) very lean cooked ham
2 tblsp salad cream (3 syns) tea (rest of hexA)
.............done 50 sit ups and 15 mins fast pace on the treadmill . hope you are all havin a good day so far ...good luck anyone weighing in x

Congrats on the weight loss Jem, You're doing really well. I seem to be eating much more than you though, maybe I need to cut back a bit

Hi there Jem. Well done on doing the plan on your own and sticking to it so well. I just had a thought that on some days (not the days you have speed soup) it looks like you're having what would amount to an original day i.e. no pasta, rice, beans, couscous etc. on those days you can have an extra HexA and HexB. That might help to keep your intake up. Keep posting.

thanks lily I don't know what an "original day" is ...I'm doing extra easy and just following that but if you could enlighten me that would be fab ....every little bit of help counts xx
menu for tues 17th july

breakfast 2 slices wm bread toast low low cheese spread(hexA) strawberries tea (rest of hexA)
am snack banana
lunch superspeed soup
pm snack yoghurt
dinner steak actifry chips (1syn) carrots brocolli tomatoes and onion in balsami
3 smll wine (15 syns)
total syns 16
weekly syns used 19/105

menu for wed 18th july

Breakfast yoghurt strawberries and banana
am snack peach
lunch none was out all afternoon and was famished
pm snack tea (hexA) n alpen light bar (3.5syns)

dinner hunters chicken with carrots peas brocolli....lettuce tomato cucumber red pepper teaspoon dressing (1syn)
sw angel delight
6 haiibo's (3syns)

total syns 7.5
weekly total used 27.5syns
goin to have curry tomorrow night....can't wait .....................enjoy your dinner peeps! x

Lily means a red day. Where you have free meat, fruit and veg. Then 2 hea's and 2 heb's. That's the briefest description. If u are not eating carbs then u should really have those extra healthy extra's x

I do a mix of EE and green as I don't mind goog without meat. Green is free carbs, fruit and veg. With 2 of each healthy extra.

X

jem3139 said:
thanks lily I don't know what an "original day" is ...I'm doing extra easy and just following that but if you could enlighten me that would be fab ....every little bit of help counts xx
menu for tues 17th july

breakfast 2 slices wm bread toast low low cheese spread(hexA) strawberries tea (rest of hexA)
am snack banana
lunch superspeed soup
pm snack yoghurt
dinner steak actifry chips (1syn) carrots brocolli tomatoes and onion in balsami
3 smll wine (15 syns)
total syns 16
weekly syns used 19/105

menu for wed 18th july

Breakfast yoghurt strawberries and banana
am snack peach
lunch none was out all afternoon and was famished
pm snack tea (hexA) n alpen light bar (3.5syns)

dinner hunters chicken with carrots peas brocolli....lettuce tomato cucumber red pepper teaspoon dressing (1syn)
sw angel delight
6 haiibo's (3syns)

total syns 7.5
weekly total used 27.5syns
goin to have curry tomorrow night....can't wait .....................enjoy your dinner peeps! x

This day would def be red as u had no pasta/rice/couscous/potatoes. So u should have 2 heb's and 1 or 2 hea's. Does that make sense? X

thanks and yes it does make sense I will keep it all in mind x
menu for thurs 19th july

Breakfast 2 slices wm toast cheese spread cup of tea(hexA) strawberries
am snack banana
lunch mushroom omelette tea (rest of hexA)
pm snack none
dinner mushy pea and butternut curry with sliced beef, side salad and br rice
sw angel delight
4 vodka n diet lemonade 10 (syns) am officially on my hols now so having a few treats all within my syn value ...hopefully!!!!
pk ww vinegar crisps (4syns)
total syns today 14
weekly total 41.5/105

going away again for 4 days on sunday to a hotel this time ...it has gym and spa which I fully intend to make good use off,I can't swim but intend to do some water exercises in the pool and above all try my hardest to stay within plan...
has anyone read the "6weeks to OMG diet " book ...I would value your opinion on it if anyone has i need to lose at least 20lbs by begining of Oct and somehow can't help but think I wont make it so any extra tips or help would be gratefully recieved ...hope you all have a great weekend x

menu for today 20th july

breakfast none
lunch toasted chicken and bacon sandwhich side salad cup of coffeee with milk (hexA)
dinner grilled bacon dry fried egg mushrooms tomatoes and few actifry chips (1sys)
3 glasses wine (12syns)

total syns today 12
total used week 53.5/105

Last edited:
diary so far for today 21st july

breakfast 2 slices wm bread (hexB) 2 slices lean bacon 1 teasp low low cheese spread (hexA) tea rest of (hexA)
lunch plum ,big bowl strawberries and mullerlight yoghurt
dinner(planned) spag bol with wm spaghetti and a side salad of lettuce tomto onion cucumber & peppers

may have a few glasses of wine but no more than 3 small ones !!! hope your all havin a fab weekend x

Food is looking great Jem :) Hope you have a lovely weekend!

thanks Stevie.... have had a really good few days away so relaxing although I do do quite a bit of walking so hopefully that will counteract the fact that I had rather more thn few* glasses of wine lol.... I was actually quite good I had made good choices although it was not always possible to fill up on superfree....but i did my best ...as I was on holiday I missed weigh in but will just hope for a sts on monday although from now until then I will be trying extra hard to pull any gain back.
3 days menus are to many to list so I will start fresh with todays ...

breakfast scrambled egg. bacon, sauasage baked beans 1wm toast (hexB) tea (hexA)
lunch mullerlight yoghurt strawberries
dinner roast pork , carrots butternut brocolli homemade apple sauce tablsp gravy (2syns)
sw angel delight and grapes
hopefully this will get me back on track .....hope everyone is having a good week x

Welcome back Jem, it sounds like you had a wonderful time away. If it wasn't for that pesky vino, I'd be half the woman I am;). Fingers crossed for Monday

snap gg wine is my biggest problem especially when I don't have to go to work .....welll I'm goin to try and not have any from now until the end of August (Have a birthday party then) and then none again till October when I have my brothers big 40th Birthday party I need to get into a nice dress for that ...am goin to switch to vodka n diet lemonde for a while if I am to have a drink and see how that goes ..I know I won't drink as many of those lol

here is my menu for today thursday 26th july
breakfast/brunch 2 slices wm bread (hexB) 2eggs 1/2 milk allownce(hexA) made into french toast with teasp tomato sauce,(1 syn) tea (remaining hexA)
Lunch banana and apple
dinner carrots butternut baked beans tomatoes lf cheese .....delish !

Last edited:
snap gg wine is my biggest problem especially when I don't have to go to work .....welll I'm goin to try and not have any from now until the end of August (Have a birthday party then) and then none again till October when I have my brothers big 40th Birthday party I need to get into a nice dress for that ...am goin to switch to vodka n diet lemonde for a while if I am to have a drink and see how that goes ..I know I won't drink as many of those lol

here is my menu for today thursday 26th july
breakfast/brunch 2 slices wm bread (hexB) 2eggs 1/2 milk allownce(hexA) made into french toast with teasp tomato sauce,(1 syn) tea (remaining hexA)
Lunch banana and apple
dinner tba ...lol

since I started sw, I've given up wine and have changed to vodka and slimline tonic...I love good food, good wine and good company so 2 outta 3 ain't bad (now I've got that song in my head lol)

I agree GG I love all of the above too but to get a weight loss something must go ..so its gonna be the wine ......good bye my friend until another slimmer day..lol.

well my dinner last night was so delish I think I will have to make it again sometime ...I had left over carrots and roasted butternut which I mixed together topped with some baked beans s&p heated in the micro added 2og lf grated cheddar and melted under the grill and it was fab ...just shows you what you can rustle up !
hope your all havinf a fab Friday x

todays menu is.....................

Breakfast 2wm toast (hexB) cheese triangle lc (hexa) tea (hexA) grapefruit and orange segments
lunch grilled chicken breast grated carrot, lettuce, onion tomato 2 teasp dressing(2syns)
dinner not decided yet was going to bbq but it has started to rain here now so will update later......................hope your all doin well today

put 2lbs on this week and feel really gutted..I suppose it was my holiday food n drink last week, will have to be extra good this week to pull it all back.have had a weird weekend my friend and her partner split up and I had to help her move out and back into her own house so breakfast and lunch were skipped and have only had dinner this past 2 days but tomorrow is a newday so I will post my menu tomorrow ...hope you all had a good weekend x

Back