newbie who needs all the help she can get

No not wrong Hon. Just wondered cos u had no carbs at all. You could have more he's on days like that x was just curious though. :)

thank goodness thought I was doing something wrong ...I try not to eat too many carbs as they make me feel bloated ..well I blame them anyway.... the panna cotta was lovely altho next time I will add a kittle more sweetner.... just taste it before the milk cools incase you need to add more ...do try it muddy x

I'm feeling better today, I've become accustomed to the pain ;)

I am just about to start day 1 of 30 day shred will speak to you all shortly ....when I get my breath back lol x

menu for wed 8th aug

Breakfast...........strawberries ss/sf , mango sf tea (hexA)
lunch.................2 slices ww br bread (hexB) , 2 slices cooked ham, 1 tablsp salad cr (red fat) (2 syns) nectarine sf cherry toms sf
dinner ................homemade spag bol with wholewheat pasta, lettuce sf,tomato sf, cabbage,sf carrot sf , tablsp lf salad cream (2 syns)
2 small glasses red wine (10 syns) 2 haribo (1 syn)

total syns today 15
total syns week 28/45

managed to drink just over 1ltr water today and am going to try to eat at least 12 syns per day so that if I do start to lose weoght then when I become lighter I can reduce the intake of syns ......hopefully

menu for today thurs 9th aug

Breakfast.......... grapefruit sf/ss melon ss/sf , boiled egg , 2 ww br bread (hexB) tea (hexA)
Lunch................superspeed soup ss/sf , alpen light bar (3.5syns) nectarine sf
Dinner................chicken breast, carrots sf, cabbage sf, 1 tablsp lf peanut butter (4syns), soy sauce, noodles..nectarine sf, 2 plums sf

Today was a good day ...done day1 of 30 day shred , 20 mins on the treadmill and 2 x 10 min abs sessions ........feel a little sore but not too bad .....not holding on to any hope of losing weght this week have only 3 days before weigh- in and I put on a pair of trousers expecting them to be a little loose , but it was the opposite they were tighter....I just hope all this exercise and really sticking to plan is not all in vain . .......hope everyone is having a good week

Breakfast.......... grapefruit sf/ss melon ss/sf , boiled egg , 2 ww br bread (hexB) tea (hexA)
Lunch................superspeed soup ss/sf , alpen light bar (3.5syns) nectarine sf
Dinner................chicken breast, carrots sf, cabbage sf, 1 tablsp lf peanut butter (4syns), soy sauce, noodles..nectarine sf, 2 plums sf

Today was a good day ...done day1 of 30 day shred , 20 mins on the treadmill and 2 x 10 min abs sessions ........feel a little sore but not too bad .....not holding on to any hope of losing weght this week have only 3 days before weigh- in and I put on a pair of trousers expecting them to be a little loose , but it was the opposite they were tighter....I just hope all this exercise and really sticking to plan is not all in vain . .......hope everyone is having a good week

I need to do some exercise. Really need to tone up a little!x

Morning Jem, Happy Friday hun!! :) xx

4 oz gain this week Jem. Like you, I don't know why. Lets hope it's muscle gain. I'm not disheartened because I'm eating so well and now I've kick started my exercise too so what's to be annoyed about? Surely It can't all be about the scales

day 2 shred ...DONE...... 1x10min abs Done ...too warm for treadmill am going for a long walk tomorrow tho

breakfast ......2 plums .sf, .was in a rush out
Lunch ..........salad bowl .lettuce sf, tomatoes sf, peppers sf, onions sf. sweetcorn sliced chix breast. lf salad cream ( 1 syn)
Dinner ............heroin chicken.....herbs parmasan cheese (hexA) salad lettuce sf, tomatoes sf, onions sf , peppers sf, beetroot sf cabbage sf carrot sf, salad cream ( 1 syn)
.............6 haribos (3 syns)
......three small glasses wine 15 syns

syn today 20
week syns 50 /75

was reading some where that it takes at least 4 weeks for a diet to really show on your body ..so thats what I am going to do ...give it 4 more weeks and then ...who knows ...thanks everyone foe your support hope you are all having a good friday x

day 2 shred ...DONE...... 1x10min abs Done ...too warm for treadmill am going for a long walk tomorrow tho

breakfast ......2 plums .sf, .was in a rush out
Lunch ..........salad bowl .lettuce sf, tomatoes sf, peppers sf, onions sf. sweetcorn sliced chix breast. lf salad cream ( 1 syn)
Dinner ............heroin chicken.....herbs parmasan cheese (hexA) salad lettuce sf, tomatoes sf, onions sf , peppers sf, beetroot sf cabbage sf carrot sf, salad cream ( 1 syn)
.............6 haribos (3 syns)
......three small glasses wine 15 syns

syn today 20
week syns 50 /75

was reading some where that it takes at least 4 weeks for a diet to really show on your body ..so thats what I am going to do ...give it 4 more weeks and then ...who knows ...thanks everyone foe your support hope you are all having a good friday x

I like what you've read Jem, that's going to spur me on. We'll shred it off no problem lol

I like what you've read Jem, that's going to spur me on. We'll shred it off no problem lol[/QUO

lets hope so GG , although I didnt get to do it today as I was away all day from 7 am to 7 pm and am too tired but I did get my 10min abs done this morn and some walking fitted in x

have been away all day at a craft fair with my bro who makes jams n chutneys so its been a funny day eating wise but have tried to be good , so here is my menu for today

sat 11th aug

breakfast ......... scrambled egg , bacon,mushrooms sf ,tomatoes sf, baked beans ss
Lunch ...............super speed soup, plum sf
dinner ...............chicken fried rice (from chinese but only had 1/2 a portion and didn't even eat it all ) 2 triangles prawn toast
4 glasses wine

have been naughty today and have probably used all my syns for the week but right now I'm really not that bothered scales don't move so I had one night were I didn't think about dieting and just enjoyed myself......I know I will regret it later but hey ho !!

Last edited:
day two of the craft fair and totm arrived in all its painful glory so really wasn't in the form for eating but we had a great days crack and loads of laughs x

menu for 12th aug

breakfast..........hanful of grapes sf
Lunch .............chicken , stuffing, cranberry sandwhich on wm bread , tea ( hex A)
dinner ............smoked chicken , carrot sf and parsnip, 3 glasses wine ( my last for 8 weeks )

have been of track the last two days but am going to start freah again on monday......also the 40th birthday party is on 12 th october and I am NOT touching a drop of wine until then ...will get back into the shred tomorrow and the treadmill and may even go green for a few weeks to see if it helps

well Monday morning again and time to get on the scales totm has arrived so I am not expecting much.........and yes true to form for the 6th week a sts ??????

well Monday morning again and time to get on the scales totm has arrived so I am not expecting much.........and yes true to form for the 6th week a sts ??????

OK, so at this stage you could get peeved off but it's your totm which will means you won't get a proper WI....... you have a great goal to work towards, you haven't gained, you have upped your exercise and you are eating sooo healthy, so you can be very pleased with yourself Jem. :rainbow: I'm with yeh on the vino...no more.

thanks GG .....am struggling a bit ...but I will get there ....have been good so far this week no vino but its the weekend that does the damage x

thanks GG .....am struggling a bit ...but I will get there ....have been good so far this week no vino but its the weekend that does the damage x[/QUOT

But the weekend is supposed to be fun Jem, it's supposed to be relaxing and different from the week which is why we like to chill, so this weekend I am trying a couple of vodkas with diet club orange, It's been recommended as a nice drink 'cause I find the slimline tonic too sweet. I'll keep my syns low all week, I'll eat healthily all week, I'll do the dreaded shred all week and I'll NOT beat myself up for having a wee couple on a Saturday night ......It's the vino which is dangerous for me 'cause I love cheese and wine, crisps and wine, nuts and wine even chocolate and wine but we're not having the vino now sooooo upwards and onwards Jem xx

yes GG its the wine I blame for putting on the weight...it has to be cause my diet has been good so as you say onwards and upwards here's to this week .xx

Hi Jem, sorry to hear you are struggling a bit. Just wanted to come and give you a big hug :bighug: and tell you that youcan do this!! We are all behind you 100% of the way hun xx

Back