newbie who needs all the help she can get

thanks ladies you are all so kind .....my big birthday bash is getting closer and closer and I am staying the same am going to go at it hammer n tongs for the next lot of weeks so ev1 keep your fingers crossed for me please x

menu so far for today thurs 16th aug .....omg just realized Elvis is 35years dead today..RIP Elvis

Breakfast ....handful strawberries sf/ss mullerlight tea (hexA)
lunch .........2 poached egges, 2 slices wm toast (hexB) baked beans ss tea (rest of hexA) apricot sf 2 shortbread thins (6syns)
dinner .........chicken breast , carrots sf, turnip sf, green beans sf, sweet potato , nectarine sf .........planned

(total syns today 6

That's the spirit Jem, you can do it!! Go girl :) xx

I didn't do the shred today Jem, just didn't feel motivated but I'm back to it tomorrow. Your menu looks great. I've WI tomorrow and I'm not building my hopes up for a loss

i think that I am actually not eating enough girls......have been putting my food intake into a calorie counter and I am eating less than 1200 calories a day ( and I find that much hard to get down) so maybe thats why I am not losing any weight ....anyone any thoughts?.......I really can't put another bite into my mouth ,I'm always full .

Hi gem, just been catching up on your thread. I think u r right in that u maybe r not eating enough. Why don't u do a few green or red days instead Hon? Maybe alternate. I do think from looking at ur diary, as I said, that u need to have more healthy extras some days as u aren't really having carbs. Also have u been taking measurements? My friend has been doing some horrid exercise thing (lol) and she measured and weighed and she lost inches literally everywhere but no weight. Xxx

Hi gem, just been catching up on your thread. I think u r right in that u maybe r not eating enough. Why don't u do a few green or red days instead Hon? Maybe alternate. I do think from looking at ur diary, as I said, that u need to have more healthy extras some days as u aren't really having carbs. Also have u been taking measurements? My friend has been doing some horrid exercise thing (lol) and she measured and weighed and she lost inches literally everywhere but no weight. Xxx

1/2 lb gain his morning Jem. I've gained 12 oz since starting the shred so I agree with Muddypaws, the exercise is toning and inches are going but the scales are affected

thanks girls I got on the scales this morning ( have changed wi day as am going to caravan tomorrow till wed ) and I have 3lbs off ...cant believe it. I have done 3 things differnt this week 1.... I cut down the mullerlight yoghurts as they are FULL of sugar 2. I cut down the amount of fruit....more sugar and had extra veggies 3. I done alternate day fasting were you eat only a 1/4 of your daily calorie intake every other day ....thats how i dicovered I wasn't eating enough calories .I don't really know if any or all of these things worked or it's delayed reaction from previous weeks but hay ho 3lbs has gone. This week I am going to switch to 5 days eaing 2 days fasting to see how it goes .... and I only done treadmill every other day but did 100- 150 sit ups every day . I hope that this will kick start my weight loss again was getting really fed up for a while there ......but I stuck with it mostly because I had all your support and help that kept me going ...so thanks everyone you are all wonderfull x

hey muddy thanks I am doing this from home and have no books etc so I don't know what red or green days are if you could help me out I would be grateful or point me in the right direction please I did measure my waist at a time but that was all but think I will go measure all my bits now lol ...hope you are doing well x

No worries. Will try and keep it straight forward.

Red: lean meat, fish, fruit and veg are free. Although I 'believe' there are a couple of veg which aren't. Think sweetcorn and parsnip. Can't remember if there's others.
You then have 1 or 2 hea's and 2 heb's. Certain carbs can count as an heb. Like a med jacket spud for example. Or 100grams cooked wholemeal pasta. Or you can use wholemeal bread etc as u do for Extra Easy days.

Green is basically the reverse of red. So pasta, rice, potatoes etc...are free along with the fruit and veg (all of them). Again 1 or 2 hea's and 2 heb's. This time a portion of meat can count as an heb along with the normal heb's.

I would recommend getting hold of a book if u can.

I know it sounds more complicated but its not really once u get into it. I like doing green days as I do love my pasta etc and can live without the meat most of the time.

X

Woohoo, way to go Jem :party0011: 3lbs off, that's amazing!!

No worries. Will try and keep it straight forward.

Red: lean meat, fish, fruit and veg are free. Although I 'believe' there are a couple of veg which aren't. Think sweetcorn and parsnip. Can't remember if there's others.
You then have 1 or 2 hea's and 2 heb's. Certain carbs can count as an heb. Like a med jacket spud for example. Or 100grams cooked wholemeal pasta. Or you can use wholemeal bread etc as u do for Extra Easy

Green is basically the reverse of red. So pasta, rice, potatoes etc...are free along with the fruit and veg (all of them). Again 1 or 2 hea's and 2 heb's. This time a portion of meat can count as an heb along with the normal heb's.

I would recommend getting hold of a book if u can.

I know it sounds more complicated but its not really once u get into it. I like doing green days as I do love my pasta etc and can live without the meat most of the time.

X

thanks muddy I will try to get a book ...it does sound more complicated but I will get it in the end.

FIIIIIIIIIINALLY.............All your hard work has paid off. 3 lbs is fantastic, i am sooooo pleased for you 'cause you soooo deserve it Jem xx

FIIIIIIIIIINALLY.............All your hard work has paid off. 3 lbs is fantastic, i am sooooo pleased for you 'cause you soooo deserve it Jem xx

thanks GG at last somethings moving ...hope the scales are kind to you this week too hun

well guys have been (and still am ) at our caravan ,the weather has been lovely allowing me to go for walks without any rain.I have stayed on plan and within my syn allowance so I am hoping for some kind of loss again this week . will post my food dairy when I get back home on weds , hope the weekend had been good to you all x

Have a lovely time Jem x

wwell guys I'm back home and have only 5 days left before going back to work ;( not looking forward to that at all .....yesterday I stayed within plan but did go a little over my syns but in saying that I did do some situps and went for a brisk walk so hopefully that will balance itself out hope everyone having a good day x

Back