newbie who needs all the help she can get

Hope you enjoy your last 5 days off work Jem! I am counting down the days until I break up (7 working days left).

I am sure that your bit of body magic will have counteracted the extra Syns you had. You'll be fine! :)

For someone whose been away from home, I think you've done ever so well with your plan x

so much for staying on plan I put 1lb on ....I am getting totally sick of this I have been doin sw for 8 weeks now and have only lost 3lbs in total I have 7 weeks to go to my party and am never goin to see target or any where near it I don't know what to do any one any ideas ???

Ahhh no Jem, I seriously don't know what you are doing wrong, your diary always looks so much better than mine. I really feel for you and unfortunately I'm not experienced enough to give you any advice 'cause like you I'm doing sw from home for the first time and i'm 7 weeks in and still learning. I hope you get some answers but don't give up 'cause you are eating so healthy and that can only be good for you xx

thanks GG ...I won't give up but I am going to make sure that I do have enough calories every day to see if that works ...I was soooo bad yesterday I just lost the plot and had a 2piece kfc meal...with beans ( well part of it had to be good lol) and a bottle of red wine ..I just thought why not? and I don't feel guilty about it today is a new day and I have to start over AGAIN!!!

thanks GG ...I won't give up but I am going to make sure that I do have enough calories every day to see if that works ...I was soooo bad yesterday I just lost the plot and had a 2piece kfc meal...with beans ( well part of it had to be good lol) and a bottle of red wine ..I just thought why not? and I don't feel guilty about it today is a new day and I have to start over AGAIN!!!

Here Jem, if you think you were sooooo bad, you want to check out my weekend diary it's got to make you feel better. My weekend (food wise) was a train crash but hi ho, it's Monday and I'm back on track.....No more vino ........again

diary for today 27th aug

breakfast ..........2 slices wm toast (hexB) very little marmalde and butter (3 SYNS) strawberries
lunch.................tomatoes , beetroot, cooked ham slices, banana, tea (hexA)
dinner................ roast beef, carrots tomato,onion mushroom gravy 1 scoop mashed potato , peach

back to work tomorrow :cry:but at least it will be a bit of exercise , so its an early night for me then x

well work was ok today after the first hour anyway.....it was as if I had never been off ....roll on halloween lol
here is my menu for today so far

tuesday 28th aug
Breakfast........2 slices wm toast (hexB) banana, yoghurt , tea (hexA)
Lunch.............sausage roll ( 9 syns) tea (rest of hexA)
dinner ..........grilled bacon carrots.sf turnip sf tomatoes sf

I know I haven't had much superfree today but I will make up for it tomorrow...I promise ....hope everyone had a good Monday x

total syns so far 12

Last edited:
Glad to hear that your first day back went well, I'm just on my way out for a 60 minute power walk, fingers crossed it won't rain

my food diary for wed 29th aug

breakfast....... strawbwerries,ss/sf raspberries ss/sf, grapes sf, fat free yoghurt , tea (hexA)
lunch.............salad bowl ( lettuce sf,tomato sf, onion sf, red pepper sf, boiled egg , sliced chix breast, beetroot sf, salad cream (2 syns) tea (hexA)
dinner ..........yuk sung with brown rice

bought a new set of scales today that tells your % body fat /water as well as your weight ....this should be an interesting wi on friday morn !!!!
glad the rain stayed off GG .....hope it stays of tonite too x

my food diary for wed 29th aug

breakfast....... strawbwerries,ss/sf raspberries ss/sf, grapes sf, fat free yoghurt , tea (hexA)
lunch.............salad bowl ( lettuce sf,tomato sf, onion sf, red pepper sf, boiled egg , sliced chix breast, beetroot sf, salad cream (2 syns) tea (hexA)
dinner ..........yuk sung with brown rice

bought a new set of scales today that tells your % body fat /water as well as your weight ....this should be an interesting wi on friday morn !!!!
glad the rain stayed off GG .....hope it stays of tonite too x

I'd become obsessed with scales like that. Where did you get them Jem (not that I'm getting them myself unless of course you tell me how brilliant they are). Same wi day as me now Jem yeahhhhhhh. No walking tonight, teaming here x

I'd become obsessed with scales like that. Where did you get them Jem (not that I'm getting them myself unless of course you tell me how brilliant they are). Same wi day as me now Jem yeahhhhhhh. No walking tonight, teaming here x

i got them in asda GG they were reduced to £10 .....don't know what price they started at though ....my body fat is 34.6% ....and 43% water the rest is all me lol !!!!

i got them in asda GG they were reduced to £10 .....don't know what price they started at though ....my body fat is 34.6% ....and 43% water the rest is all me lol !!!!

Do you know what percentage of fat and water our bodies are supposed to be? Good luck for WI tomorrow

Do you know what percentage of fat and water our bodies are supposed to be? Good luck for WI tomorrow

I have no idea at all....will try to find out.....good luck for your wi too I dont feel like I have lost anything but i have vowed that I am going to get really strict come monday as am going to a bbq on sat night x

I have no idea at all....will try to find out.....good luck for your wi too I dont feel like I have lost anything but i have vowed that I am going to get really strict come monday as am going to a bbq on sat night x

I'd be delighted with anything but a gain, the kids go back to school on Monday so after the school run I'm hoping to get a half hour workout every morning whilst my 2 year is in her highchair eating her brekkie. Well that's the plan anyway we'll see how it goes. Hope the weather stays good for your bbq on Saturday, mind you we should be in for some good weather now that the kids are back to school...lol

Back