newbie who needs all the help she can get

well guys as I expected AGAIN!!!! I had a sts .....not really dissapointed as I knew it would happen I guess I am used to it now ....but come monday I am really going for it I have to loss something somnewhere ...right???? x

well guys as I expected AGAIN!!!! I had a sts .....not really dissapointed as I knew it would happen I guess I am used to it now ....but come monday I am really going for it I have to loss something somnewhere ...right???? x[/QUOTE

Right!!!!!!! and It's still not a gain right??? Enjoy your bbq tomorrow and have a fab weekend Jem x

well guys as I expected AGAIN!!!! I had a sts .....not really dissapointed as I knew it would happen I guess I am used to it now ....but come monday I am really going for it I have to loss something somnewhere ...right???? x[/QUOTE

Right!!!!!!! and It's still not a gain right??? Enjoy your bbq tomorrow and have a fab weekend Jem x

thanks GG I will you have a great weekend too x

monday 3rd sept

back in full swing now in work, tried a new recipe today blackberry bakewell and I had to sample it .......twice......but it was two small fingers so I have added them as my syns for today.....no more sampling !!!!!! anyway the rest of the day went well and I stayed on plan x

breakfast...........strawberries ss/sf, blueberries ss/sf, grapes sf, satsuma sf , tea (hexa)
lunch ............... wholewheat spaghetti with tomatoes sf, spring onion sf, peppers sf, carrots sf, in a lcl cheese spread sauce (hexA)
Dinner..............2 wm toast (hexB) , slice of ham, nectarine sf, tea

total syns today 15 (2x 7.5)

hope you are all having a good day x

So how'd your bbq go Saturday night? . I was just thinking that your job must offer up lots of temptations every day, good for you for resisting :superwoman:

hi GG bbq went well I had a small peok chop 2 skinny sausages and a rib with loads of salad ....but i did have a few glasses of wine ...ooops
yes I do have a lot of temptations in work but I try to take a lunch with me so that I wont pick ..it is hard sometimes especially when we have" special days " when all the goodies come out but I have only 5 weeks left to the party so I AM going to be good x

Where do you work?

I work in a club/bar and its so hard with all the lovely cooking smells and waitresses bringing lovely meals past my nose every 5 minutes and all we have behind the bar is nuts, crisps and chocolate! :eek:

Where do you work?

I work in a club/bar and its so hard with all the lovely cooking smells and waitresses bringing lovely meals past my nose every 5 minutes and all we have behind the bar is nuts, crisps and chocolate! :eek:

I'm a cook in school meals Muddy and we get our lunch after everyone else has eaten so it is very often just chips or a dessert thats left so I tend now to take in my own lunch its the only way to keep track x

Good luck for WI tomorrow Jem:fingerscrossed:

I'm a cook in school meals Muddy and we get our lunch after everyone else has eaten so it is very often just chips or a dessert thats left so I tend now to take in my own lunch its the only way to keep track x

Ohhhh how difficult!!! Good for you for taking your own lunch though, must be hard with all those smells around. I know it is for me sometimes. lol

How was WI this morning? x

well guys I had 1/2 lb off , it's not a lot but it's better than nought .....will just have to work harder I think I might join a group it might help me ...I don't know hope everyone has a fab weekend x

Hopefully that's the first of many 1/2 lbs Jem x

not had a great last few days ...haven't really been bad but haven't been very focused if you know what I mean cant seem to get enough superfree think I have sickened myself with fruit n veg lets hope tomorrow is a better day x

not had a great last few days ...haven't really been bad but haven't been very focused if you know what I mean cant seem to get enough superfree think I have sickened myself with fruit n veg lets hope tomorrow is a better day x

we're like peas in a pod, i just can't get my poop in a scoop these past few days and like you it's not that I'm being really bad, it's that I'm not focused, not enough superfree, not enough water and not enough exercise. I'm finding every day a struggle. I wonder if there's a time thing with sw, you know, something like a 7 year itch thingey except it's a 8 week itch 'cause we started sw around the same time and we're feeling the same lack of motivation etc

Hey Jem! How are you honey? Sorry to hear you've been having a bit of a tough time at the minute. What I do when I am feeling a bit de-motivated is re-read all of my books. It just helps to get your head back into it and really reinforce the basics of the plan. Sometimes we can become complacent with things and just reading over stuff can give you a bit of a boost. Also have a look at some old 'before' photos of yourself, and you will see just how far you have come already. Ask yourself why it is you joined Slimming World, and remember the fantastic feeling you get after a really great week and a fab result on the scales. We all have tough times - we wouldn't be human if we didn't - but the most important thing is to draw that line
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and move on from it. Behind you 100% of the way, you can do this xx

Hey Jem! How are you honey? Sorry to hear you've been having a bit of a tough time at the minute. What I do when I am feeling a bit de-motivated is re-read all of my books. It just helps to get your head back into it and really reinforce the basics of the plan. Sometimes we can become complacent with things and just reading over stuff can give you a bit of a boost. Also have a look at some old 'before' photos of yourself, and you will see just how far you have come already. Ask yourself why it is you joined Slimming World, and remember the fantastic feeling you get after a really great week and a fab result on the scales. We all have tough times - we wouldn't be human if we didn't - but the most important thing is to draw that line
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and move on from it. Behind you 100% of the way, you can do this xx
thanks Stevie but the point is I haven't had a really good week with sw I have been on this plan about 12 weeks (at least ) now and have only lost 3lbs which is not good I am 47 years old and maybe the middle age spread has set in and I am not destined to be any lighter ..... got on scales this mornn and again not lost 1 ounce I am at my wits end I think I am goin to forget about it for this weekend , decide what I want to do and then go from there .... if I had the money right now ....I would have plastic surgery but alas I dont but I may try w watchers again other than that its starvation for me ......i hope you are havin a fab holiday and look forward to your pics x

we're like peas in a pod, i just can't get my poop in a scoop these past few days and like you it's not that I'm being really bad, it's that I'm not focused, not enough superfree, not enough water and not enough exercise. I'm finding every day a struggle. I wonder if there's a time thing with sw, you know, something like a 7 year itch thingey except it's a 8 week itch 'cause we started sw around the same time and we're feeling the same lack of motivation etc
feeling so UN motivated at the mo GG got on scales and notthing ....a sts AGAIN am so P***** OFF I also had 2 days fasting and still nothing I think I am about to give up ,,, may go back to ww ...dont know ...only it isso uncomfortable being my size I really would give up ...have a good weekend hun x

feeling so UN motivated at the mo GG got on scales and notthing ....a sts AGAIN am so P***** OFF I also had 2 days fasting and still nothing I think I am about to give up ,,, may go back to ww ...dont know ...only it isso uncomfortable being my size I really would give up ...have a good weekend hun x

Well I put 1 1/2lb of the 2 that I lost last week back on and I've not been able to keep my butt in gear over the weekend, it's got that I dread the weekend coming 'cause I just can't stick to plan but I'm still going to keep at it 'cause it has worked for me and the proof in the pudding is reading others experiences on here. I've never had a sweet tooth and all of a sudden I'm craving chocolate, I don't get that and I'm eating lots of fruit to stave off the sugar craves.

I'm not sure about the fasting idea Jem, it may be confusing to your body. Don't give up Jem, remember what got you here in the first place. I did ww 8 years ago and lost really well but it was difficult to maintain, i do believe the concept of sw, you can eat plenty of everything that is good for you, so you can feel fuller and feel like you aren't dieting . I hope this week is better for you hun xxx

Back