Newbie: Wish me luck!

tummum

I am starting on lipotrim tomorrow so no doubt will be looking for suppoort over the next few weeks! Don't have too much to lose; 1 1/2 - 2 stones but weight is creeping up again so am taking the plunge. On the plus side, my pharmacist reckons 3-4 weeks tfr should be enough to acchieve my goal weight so just gonna take it as it comes. On the down side, with 4 kids under seven and minding kids as well am preparing a lot of grub every day so there will be temptation every where. also dh working nights so am on my own for majority of day. Still there are always reasons to NOT start so am off to the shops now for me last supper of choccy LOL

Good luck

Good luck for tomorrow this place is great for inspiration and it is reassuring to read other peoples experiences so you know you are never alone when doing this x

4 kids under 7???? You'll be able to do LT no problem if you can handle 4 young children!! Good luck - this is a brilliant forum to get support, encouragement and lots of laughs along the way - go for it!

Welcome, welcome!

I hope you will find this forum as useful as I did and still do. Good luck for day one and the coming week xx

Ah thanks very much !
So many replies so quick !
Makes me feel confident enough to think I CAN DO IT! I am such a classic grazer- I nibble all day and think lipo trim will also help me in the long term by breaking this habit. Here's hoping any way!

GOOD LUCK for tomorrow TumMum! :):)

Back