Newbie with 4 stone to lose

Arrrrgh - why didn't I think of sugar-free jelly today? Was desperate for something sweet and went and ate a damn Atkins bar. Filthy things. Must read more menus. Your looks great today K. :)

I rely on sugar free jelly!! I make 2 pints up on a Sunday and split it into 7 pots for the week. I normally have mine when I get in from work to see me through to dinner, oh with a splash of cream too!! Yummy!!!! X

Yup! Learning all the time here, thanks K. :)

I do exactly the same kimmi, i like to have it ready for when i get home from work. I just found some unusual flavours online - pineapple, strawberry banana, peach and black cherry. That will make a change from the usual raspberry and orange lol xx

I ordered them from low carb megastore! I'm saving the black cherry one for this weekend - I'm really excited about it lol xx

Definitely worth taking stock and seeing those little pounders add up. Step by step with detours but it can and will happen:D

I ordered them from low carb megastore! I'm saving the black cherry one for this weekend - I'm really excited about it lol xx

Now i want one - you are in sooooo much trouble:p

Oooooo those flavours sound amazing!! I do stock up on the hartleys ones, currently on lemon and lime this week!!

Well good week so far, stuck to plan, had a funny five minutes in the hydro pool again today but had a coke zero as soon as I got out and was fine.
B: hard boiled egg
L: cheese salad
D: pork shoulder with cauliflower cheese and crackling :)
S: sugar free jelly

Looks like Disneyland Florida is getting booked tomorrow, eeeeekkkkk must stick at this diet, eeeeekkkkk must stick at this diet eeeeekkkkk must stick at this diet eeeeekkkkk must stick at this diet eeeeekkkkk must stick at this diet eeeeekkkkk must stick at this diet eeeeekkkkk must stick at this diet eeeeekkkkk must stick at this diet

:8855:That really put the frighteners on you missus?!

I need nice jelly flavours but I'm not allowed on low carb megastore any more. :D

Oooooo those flavours sound amazing!! I do stock up on the hartleys ones, currently on lemon and lime this week!!

Well good week so far, stuck to plan, had a funny five minutes in the hydro pool again today but had a coke zero as soon as I got out and was fine.
B: hard boiled egg
L: cheese salad
D: pork shoulder with cauliflower cheese and crackling :)
S: sugar free jelly

Looks like Disneyland Florida is getting booked tomorrow, eeeeekkkkk must stick at this diet, eeeeekkkkk must stick at this diet eeeeekkkkk must stick at this diet eeeeekkkkk must stick at this diet eeeeekkkkk must stick at this diet eeeeekkkkk must stick at this diet eeeeekkkkk must stick at this diet eeeeekkkkk must stick at this diet

Awwww wow Kimmi have you ever been to disney before?? We went earlier this year and loved it! Hoping to get back in either 2014 or 2015 finances and babies permitting lol!

The food in the states is A. MAZE. ING! We stuffed our faces - ( sorry thats not very helpful is it ) although we did so much walking I only ended up gaining two pounds in a fortnight. On the plus side they are a lot more into low carb over there and sell a load of stuff in wallmart - I will be filling my suitcases with low carb goodies to bring back when I go next time! Xx

Awwww wow Kimmi have you ever been to disney before?? We went earlier this year and loved it! Hoping to get back in either 2014 or 2015 finances and babies permitting lol! The food in the states is A. MAZE. ING! We stuffed our faces - ( sorry thats not very helpful is it ) although we did so much walking I only ended up gaining two pounds in a fortnight. On the plus side they are a lot more into low carb over there and sell a load of stuff in wallmart - I will be filling my suitcases with low carb goodies to bring back when I go next time! Xx

I have been 3 times!!! I love it, I'm a big child at heart. This trip is super exciting as all the family are going (9 of us) including my nieces and nephews who will just love it!! I think seeing Disney through their eyes will be amazing :) I ate soooo much last time, we were right by a KFC so snacked on that a lot, however I also only gained 4 pounds in 2 weeks because we were walking so much!! I'm so excited already so the diet has to stick until then, TMI ALERT!!!! Last time my fat thighs rubbed so much I had a real bad sores in between my legs!! Even talc or Vaseline didn't work so spent the 2 weeks in leggings!!!! No more will this happen, I will strut myself down international drive without walking like a duck and smelling of Johnson's!!!! :) xxx

3 times? wow I'm officially jealous. It's amazing to go with kids - especially if they are of the age where they still believe in the magic. Makes it so much more special. I'm like a big kid at disney which is odd because I'm really serious and boring at home lol.

I had a lot of the same problems with my legs - took a lot of skirts and dresses but I couldn't wear them and ended up living in linen trousers.

Heres to us both dancing down I drive with non chafing skinny thighs lol xx

I have never been boo and son more interested in sporty holidays x maybe I can convince him we need a little disney magic in our lives x

It's boooooked!!! We're off to Disneyland!!!! The bf has never been before so all very excited, just have to wait until April now!!! What an awesome Friday it has been!!! Came home for lunch today to find a Christmas stocking hanging from the fireplace....... In it was a blue spotty Cath Kidson purse. No reason, not note saying why, just a lovely gift from by beloved!!!! He's moved his finances around a bit which means he's £30 better off a month...... Not a lot better off but even more touched that he spent his first spare £30 on me!!! I'm so lucky!!!

Good day at work, productive And got lots of work done. My assistant is only annual leave for 2 weeks and we get taken over by a new company on Tuesday so I know the next few weeks will be crazy and very stressful at work!! Just feeling very happy and blessed today :)

B- hard boiled egg
L- pork shoulder, crackling, 3 cherry toms, cucumber and mozzarella
D- stuffed peppers

Have an amazing weekend lovelies!!!

Ps: dreading weigh in due to my terrible start to the week!!! Xx

A fabulous Friday - and you so deserve it, lovely!

Very exciting news about Disneyland too, especially with a big family group - woop woop!

Awwww what a lovely thing for your mister to do.

i wish my hubby would do stuff like that - then again he's not allowed near money so he couldn't even if he wanted to lol

and wooooooooooooo to booking disney and not that long to wait either how exciting - where are you staying?? Xx

Awwww what a lovely thing for your mister to do. i wish my hubby would do stuff like that - then again he's not allowed near money so he couldn't even if he wanted to lol and wooooooooooooo to booking disney and not that long to wait either how exciting - where are you staying?? Xx

Haha I keep my bf on a very right leash when it come this money too!! We're staying on international drive this time as there's so many of us. We can please ourselves that way!! :) 30 weeks to go!!

Goooood morning!!!

Just -1lb again this week but I'm in the 15s wooooohoooooo!!! I started Atkins in the 17s and all I wanted was to see those 15s again and I'm here!!! I'm starting to see little changes now, I can hook my bras on the middle hooks and not the last, I seem to have some cheekbones and I'm seeing a little definition around my waist!!! Still a long way to go tho!!

I feel really motivated at the moment, going to try and have a 100% week this week and break this -1lb habit!!!! Xx

Back