Newbie with 4 stone to lose

Just been to SW and weighed in at 15st 10 1/2 pound so a -2.5 pounds since Monday! Not the quickest loss I've ever had but I'll take that!! Means I'm 6.5 lbs down since joining SW 6 weeks ago and this has been the biggest loss I've had!! So atkins wins for me!!

I'm still going to weigh in with SW as was sent there by the dr and have 12 weeks free! The aim was to lose between 5-10% of your body weight which is 10-20 lbs! I'm 6.5 down and hopefully atkins will speed things up over the next few weeks!

Plan for today:
B- bacon and scrambled eggs
L- cheese salad
D- BBQ - must be good!!!

Bugger!! Ruined it last night at a BBQ! Was told not to eat anything as there's loads of food so was good all day! It was my fiancée friends who I hasn't met before so didn't feel I could be picky or request what I wanted! They did lots of food to start with so everyone tucked into that while I restrained myself- they then lit the BBQ and put sausages on but everyone was so stuffed they didn't do any more meat! I was gutted and starving so ended up giving in to the Pringles and breadsticks!
New day today! X

B- just water- felt so bloated from the carb binge last night!
L- gammon with scrambled egg made with cream
D- gammon with cauliflower cheese

Hoping ketosis will come back soon! X

Back on plan today!! Really trying to drop a couple of pound over the weekend as would love to weigh 15st 9 for fat club on Monday night! I don't know why but 15st 9 feels so much better than 15st 10! 16 weeks until my wedding- need at least a pound a week!!

B- scrambled egg
L- ham, cheese, cucumber, 3 cherry tomatoes
D- sausage and bacon omelette with watercress

Far too many eggs today- didn't have any meat in!! Xx

Another good day so far- have just boiled eggs for breakfast for the rest if the week. I like to get up and go to work so a boiled egg works well for me! Didn't have breakfast as haven't got much in and I felt I over did the eggs yesterday!!
B coffee with cream
L ham, cheese, cucumber and 4 cherry toms
D chicken watercress salad

Weigh day tomorrow :)

1.5 pounds off since Thursday morning and that was including my major carb binge on Thursday night! Happy with that! Atkins is definetly giving me losses which is more than the red days on SW were giving me. So what's the difference? I'm eating more fat and have given up squash, that's about it! I definelty enjoy the Atkins way of life better!!
So today I'm weighing in at 15st 9 Total loss - 1st 7lbs
Next goal is to be in the 14s by 10th October so 9lbs in 3 weeks??!! We"ll see!!

B. sausage, boiled egg
L. Watercress, mozzarella, ham, cucumber
D. Roast chicken, cauliflower cheese and green beans

Hey Kimmi,

Well done on the losses!

Do you buy your own c.cheese or buy it in? I've noticed the shop bought ones are low-ish carbs (8g-ish), and have bought them, just wondered how others felt about this?

Hey Kimmi, Well done on the losses! Do you buy your own c.cheese or buy it in? I've noticed the shop bought ones are low-ish carbs (8g-ish), and have bought them, just wondered how others felt about this? Thanks :)

Hiya, I make my own - haven't even looked at prepared ones as I've assumed its high in carbs! I heat single cream, add cheese and then whisk an egg in and then cover cauliflower and bake! I love cheese so have it 2-3 times per week! Xx

Hi Kimmi, well done on the loss. Hope continuing well x

Hi, all is well and on plan:
B- boiled egg
L- watercress, mozzarella, chicken, spring onion
D - pork belly, watercress, spring onion, 3 cherry tomatoes, cheese

Did give into a can of Pepsi max this evening as was craving something sweet and didn't have anything else in the house- it was that or one of Daniels chocolate bars!!
I've made some jelly up now so that's on stand by for tomorrow! Scales not moved since Monday but it's only Wednesday i guess!

16 weeks to go to the wedding- if I lost 1 pound a week (16lbs)I would be 14st 9 lbs If I lost 2lbs a week (32 pounds) I would be 13st 5! I was 13st 2 when I met Daniel after beings on Cambridge for 4 months! I would love to be this weight, I felt so happy and confident! Might have to get dress taken I though!!! So 2lb a week is doable- not sure about over christmas but going to give it a bloody good try!!

We have our wedding tasting meal this Saturday so deciding whether I'm going to be good or just enjoy it- surely I NEED to taste it!! Our menu is as below:
S leek and potato soup or mushroom bruschetta ( I'll go for the mushrooms - will try and leave the bushetta!)
M roast lamb or roast beef
D chocolate brownie with raspberry coulis or sticky toffee pudding (not sure if I can resist!!)

Xx

It is so hard to stay on plan when life gets in the way. Enjoy the tastings.

2 days off plan- gave into a family curry on Friday night but did stay away from the rice and naan bread!! We went to see the wedding band which were awesome!! Saturday was our wedding tasting meal which was amazing but I was full after the first course!! Celebrated with a few wines Saturday night and back on plan today!! Weighed in today to see the damage and 2lb on- giving fat club a miss tomorrow and will weigh in on Thursday- need to see that gain go!

B: bacon and scrambled egg
L:jelly and ice cream
D: stuffed peppers and salad

Fat club tonight and another 2lbs down! I feel like a fraud sat in SW knowing that I am eating full fat all the way! But thus diet really works for me, it's so nice to have consistent losses and no the roller coaster losses and gains that SW was giving me! My best friend and bridesmaid is up to see me in 2 weeks and I would love to be I. The 14 stone bracket by then.......7lbs in 2 weeks?? Let's give it a go! Xx

Well..... I haven't been on here for some time!!! 2 weeks ago I got married to my amazing hubby and I never got down to the weight I wanted to. I got married at 15st 10 but it was an amazing day, I have no regrets. So I'm sat here thinking that now I'm married surely it's time to stop dieting and just accept who i am but I'm obese and want to live a healthy life. Of course it's time to think about starting a family and even though we not planning this until next year, I can't have a baby at this weight. I already have a bad back and a dodgy knee.... Surely losing a couple of stone will help!!

I find losing weight so difficult, I've never been a big loser and need to accept that it will be 1-2lbs a week!! We've booked our honeymoon for April and would love to be a stone lighter which is doable....So back to Atkins. Will weigh in tomorrow x

Back