Newbie with 4 stone to lose

Good luck Kimmi, it sounds like the right next step - but do keep posting here, love, it would be great to keep up with your exciting news! xx

Hi kimmi good luck!

Thanks lovely ladies!!! Well we are nearly there, 2 more days until our big move and our first proper home together!! It's been a stressful couple of weeks but we are packed up and ready to go!! I've got my shakes at the ready and after our chippy tea with prosecco to celebrate on Friday night I am on it!! Hoping to do a month of shakes to kick start the ketosis and my brain and then add food gently to coincide with Atkins!!

I'm still here watching what your all up to and done fantastic losses- be back soon!! :) xxx

Ooh how exciting. Sending virtual housewarming pressie and card ;)

Hope the move went well:) let us know how it's all going! X

Hi guys!! Move went well but I have never worked so hard in all my life!! We decorated the whole of the upstairs In 3 days before the new carpet was laid and then spent the rest of the week cleaning the old rental cottage to ensure we got the deposit back!! I was glad to be back to work today for a rest!!! The new house is lovely and snug and it's ours... We are so proud and in love with it!!

So day 1 of shakes for me- I'm having 2 shakes a day and then a small protein dinner to keep me on track! 7 weeks to Florida eeeek!!! Xx

Well done on the move and getting on track:)

Well all good so far- have been super hungry this week but sticking with it to shift these pounds!! I've been having 2 shakes and a small protein meal in the evenings. This works well in the week while I'm at work and occupied so dreading the weekend when the man is at work and I have little to do!! Am going to return to the gym this weekend- haven't been for a few weeks due to the move and the knee injury before that. Had a sneaky weigh in today and have lost 4 lbs since Monday which I'm delighted with! I know it's water weigh but still good to be seeing those numbers come down. I started this journey at 17st 2 and now at 15st 9. It's been slow but at least it's coming down. Would love to see those 14s for Florida :)

Well done sticking to it!

Well no surprise ..... I haven't stuck to the shakes...... I have no idea where my willpower has gone. I'm good all day until about 6 and then I'm soooo hungry I binge!! Weighed in at 16st 1 this morning :-( the weight is creeping up and I'm not happy about it!! I just don't know what to do..... Leave it until after Florida (4 weeks time) knuckle down and get some weight off before Florida, Atkins, shakes, calorie count, joint ww???!! I just don't know what to do...... What I do know is that I don't want to be big anymore.... I don't want to go back up to 17st 2 :-( so confused!! Xx

Why don't you try cal counting and exercise ? Sorry to hear shakes haven't worked. I think everyone needs to really want to lose weight to do it. Picture yourself in Florida a stone lighter ! Xx

Good Idea to do CC and takes some pressure off, you can eat what you like just count it. Are you on MFP? It's great for keeping you on track :)

Back