1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie with a few questions!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by JaneyM, 10 December 2010 Social URL.

1. JaneyM

JaneyM Full Member

Slimming World
    Hello all, I'm new to the forum and new to SW (just started on Monday).

I have joined the online program as living in Switzerland, we have many different brands here and I need to check the syn values etc. manually.

I have a couple of questions. Can you use a wholemeal wrap (58g) as a healthy extra b (I am guessing this is OK as it says 57g of any wholemeal bread.

What is the general view on saving syns for a special meal out?

I look forward to chatting to you all.

Jane x:confused:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    hi jane welcome to minimins i don't think u can have a wrap as a h/e (im sure someone more knowledgeable will soon tell u) i know a co-op w/m pitta bread counts as one, i usually have about 15 syns a day but if i was going out i would save some for the meal. sorry i'm not much help but didn't want to read and run. good luck :)
  4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Sorry but you would need to syn the wrap as there is not enough fibre to take it as a HEB

And yes you are able to use your syns weekly so you can use more syns for your night out and fewer on other days - as long as you are within your 105 syns
  5. JaneyM

JaneyM Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi Val and Circes
    Oh dear! I guess I'll put it down to teething troubles. Luckily, I haven't used any syns today so can add in the huge 10 from the wrap.
    It's good to know you can save syns. It makes this diet so flexible. I was previously doing Atkins and it is just impossible really (without having to explain to everyone about the diet every time you eat out - YAWN!).
    Thanks again x
    Last edited: 10 December 2010
  6. JaneyM

JaneyM Full Member

Slimming World
    WOW Circes - just noticed you have lost 103 pounds!!! Awesome job x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.