Newbie with a few questions!

JaneyM

Hello all, I'm new to the forum and new to SW (just started on Monday).

I have joined the online program as living in Switzerland, we have many different brands here and I need to check the syn values etc. manually.

I have a couple of questions. Can you use a wholemeal wrap (58g) as a healthy extra b (I am guessing this is OK as it says 57g of any wholemeal bread.

What is the general view on saving syns for a special meal out?

I look forward to chatting to you all.

Jane x:confused:

hi jane welcome to minimins i don't think u can have a wrap as a h/e (im sure someone more knowledgeable will soon tell u) i know a co-op w/m pitta bread counts as one, i usually have about 15 syns a day but if i was going out i would save some for the meal. sorry i'm not much help but didn't want to read and run. good luck :)

Sorry but you would need to syn the wrap as there is not enough fibre to take it as a HEB

And yes you are able to use your syns weekly so you can use more syns for your night out and fewer on other days - as long as you are within your 105 syns

Hi Val and Circes
Oh dear! I guess I'll put it down to teething troubles. Luckily, I haven't used any syns today so can add in the huge 10 from the wrap.
It's good to know you can save syns. It makes this diet so flexible. I was previously doing Atkins and it is just impossible really (without having to explain to everyone about the diet every time you eat out - YAWN!).
Thanks again x

Last edited:
Back