Newbie with a long way to go!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by jayne289, 1 February 2011 Social URL.

1. jayne289

jayne289 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone!

I finally decided to lose weight! I'm calorie counting, not sticking to set amount every day I just try to be sensible and keep to at least 1500 calories or less! And I spend at least half an hour on the exercise bike every day, would be far too embarrassed to go to the gym.

I started two weeks ago and have already lost about 8lbs, which is so encouraging! Now I am 17stone, but I want to be in the ideal weight category for my height, which is about 10 stone or less.

This forum is great for encouragement, seeing all the before and after pics this time I know I will be able to do it!

Good luck to everyone I hope you reach your goals!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sgcoolchick

sgcoolchick Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    Exante now Calorie Counting
    Hi Jayne, welcome and well done 8lbs thats fab! I am trying to encourage everyone to put up food diaries! it helps to keep motivated and nice to get ideas! xx

4. nurseberyl

nurseberyl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.21%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hiya, well done on your 8lbs! xx

5. lindseydodd408

lindseydodd408 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.7%)
    Diet:
    Myfitnesspal/low carb
    Welcome and good luck, 8lbs is excellent, let us know how you get on. x

6. jayne289

jayne289 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks everyone, yeah a food diary is a great idea ill have to start one, might get some ideas for tasty meals! My dad is italian and my mum is a chef so I have picked up the worst habits when it comes to cooking, everything tastes great but obviously thats why Ive ended up well over 17stone!

Lindsey congratulations on your weight loss! We both started at a similar weight so its really encouraging to see someone the same size has managed to shed some pounds! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.