Newbie with a long way to go!

jayne289

Hi everyone!

I finally decided to lose weight! I'm calorie counting, not sticking to set amount every day I just try to be sensible and keep to at least 1500 calories or less! And I spend at least half an hour on the exercise bike every day, would be far too embarrassed to go to the gym.

I started two weeks ago and have already lost about 8lbs, which is so encouraging! Now I am 17stone, but I want to be in the ideal weight category for my height, which is about 10 stone or less.

This forum is great for encouragement, seeing all the before and after pics this time I know I will be able to do it!

Good luck to everyone I hope you reach your goals!

Hi Jayne, welcome and well done 8lbs thats fab! I am trying to encourage everyone to put up food diaries! it helps to keep motivated and nice to get ideas! xx

Welcome and good luck, 8lbs is excellent, let us know how you get on. x

Thanks everyone, yeah a food diary is a great idea ill have to start one, might get some ideas for tasty meals! My dad is italian and my mum is a chef so I have picked up the worst habits when it comes to cooking, everything tastes great but obviously thats why Ive ended up well over 17stone!

Lindsey congratulations on your weight loss! We both started at a similar weight so its really encouraging to see someone the same size has managed to shed some pounds! x

Back