Newbie :) ... with a question..

LouLoux

I was just wondering how people spread their shakes over the day & what could be the best way for me to do it..
I co-own a childminding business so I am always on the go usually work 10-11 hours a day. I get up around 6:30 to 7am for work and usually go bed around 10:30 to 11:30.

p.s today is my 1st day :confused:

Hi Lou, welcome and good luck. When I first started I used to have my shakes at the obvious times ie; breakfast/lunch/dinner. Then I got a bit fed up and kept forgetting to have them at regular intervals and I think this slowed my weight loss a little. So now I always have a shake as soon as I wake up to start my metabolisim off and I try to have the last one before 7pm I think it works well. Im sure you will find what works for you huni xx

Welcome Lou....different times work for different people....as long as it is regular times everyday!! I roughly estimate an hour give and take. For example I have my shake when I get into work between 8.30-9.30am then lunch 12.30-1.30pm and then dinner 6.30-7.30pm. In that way I don't panic when i am not on time. Gook luck!:)

Welcome and good luck Lou..

I get up and put my water in the freezer about 7.30am (i can only have my shakes with slushy ice), and shake them every hour.. I do the school run(s) and have my first shake about 10am, my second at about 2pm and my last about 6pm..
This also suits me for my weigh in which is on Mondays so i go straight after the school run so i am still (usually) on time for my first shake.

You really need to find out what works best for you, and you will x x

That make sense thanks guys :) x

Well the morning one I have between 7.30 and 9.15 depending on work...

I try to stretch my lunch shake out till 2pm

Then stretch my tea out till 7pm

If I had tea any earlier used to feel it later on at night....

Good luck Hun x

my days are quite long also and i don't sleep well either i don't have my first untill 10am-ish next around 3pm but
i always keep one for as late as i can 8 pm-ish when i sit down and savor it slowly

debz x

hi Lou and welcome to the forum, everyone on here is really nice and you will get lots of support.

my days are not so long so i have a shake at 8, 1 then 6.

However sometimes i have had to stretch things a bit esp when i get up late (not very often) but will have a shake late morning at 11 then 5 and take one to bed at about 9.30.

as long as you get all the shakes in it doesn't matter when you have them. however in saying that i don't think it is advisable to have shakes to close together, but i might be wrong on that front.

Good luck on your journey i am sure you will be fine.

Thankyou for the advice guys, for now i've decided to have 1 at 7am then 1 in between at 1pm then again at 7pm, and see how I go with that :) x

Thankyou for the advice guys, for now i've decided to have 1 at 7am then 1 in between at 1pm then again at 7pm, and see how I go with that :) x

Good luck hun x x x

Back