Newbie with +++ to lose

Nopes....just got worse.... Nursing is STRESSY.

I need gin.

Don't tell you what now? I'm confoooooooooozed

Hey how are you both doing? I weighed in today and lost 3lbs :) so pleased I'm finally back on track. Planning ahead and ditching ready meals for cooking must be helping :) xx

GO GEM!!! :D :thumbup:

Hiya! 1.25lb off this morn! Been grand this week, felt really good! How you getting on hun?

That's brilliant well done! I'm having a really good week actually stuck to it 100% and still have my 45 weeklies left so I'm really pleased :) hopefully I'll have good results in Wednesday :) I'm just struggling with evening meal ideas :/ I don't want to get bored of eating the same thing xx

Gadz I want to eat EVERYTHING tonight! Daydreaming about Swiss roll!!!! :eek:

I do too lol. I just had a big stir fry for tea and have gone over my dailies by 2 but still have 43 weeklies left so I'm considering eating a pack of mini eggs for 13pp! I want soo much chocolate tonight it's unreal! Do you use your weekly points?

Last night I had 40 weeklies left, plus had built up 39 from activity!! But today is weigh in day so a fresh week so back to square one, and I am PROPER daydreaming about bars of choc and big Swiss rolls!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

I'm gonna have to give in and eat these mini eggs. It's driving me crazy knowing they're sat in the cupboard! I'm giving in! Lol. Mm Swiss roll sounds good too haha xx

Have eaten 3 biscuits lol!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH lol

Attachments

• 1395000581066.jpg
    1395000581066.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 49
Haha!! My boyfriend ate my mini eggs :( so I had to go to the shop to buy milkybar mini eggs :/ lol xx

If it wasn't for fact my wee man is asleep i'd be at shop too!!!

Ok so I didn't cave. Well...I had those biscuits, but I still had 4pts left for the day. And ooooooooh jeebus did I want to cave!!!! :eek:

But I got up today, weighed myself (I know it's not Sunday morn but hey ho) - and i'm another 1.5lb down from yest!! (Hopefully they'll still be off on Sunday weigh in lol) :D

Now I'm away to throw one of my kettlebells around before brekkie! :)

Attachments

• 1395048399447.jpg
    1395048399447.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 41
Ok so I didn't cave. Well...I had those biscuits, but I still had 4pts left for the day. And ooooooooh jeebus did I want to cave!!!! :eek: But I got up today, weighed myself (I know it's not Sunday morn but hey ho) - and i'm another 1.5lb down from yest!! (Hopefully they'll still be off on Sunday weigh in lol) :D Now I'm away to throw one of my kettlebells around before brekkie! :)
Well done! I ate the whole bag of mini eggs for 14pp :/ lol. I also had a cheeky weigh in this morning and I'm down 3lbs so I'm hoping that's the same or better on wed morn :) i reeally need to start exercising I don't really do a lot at the mo, I'm stood up all day at work but don't so a lot of moving about. I want to get a skipping rope but don't want the neighbours to see me lol

Back