Newbie would like weight loss buddy please!

bopkatie - well done thats amazing!

ellen - good luck for tomorrow x

Hi i started ww 6 weeks ago and ive lost 17lb would love some slimming buddies i get weighed on a monday night so il keep u informed at the moment i keep losing 1 lb steady but annoying would love to here everyones storys

My weigh in was today and I gained 1/2lb:cry::cry::cry: I was on track all week and ate less than half of my 49 weeklies so I can't understand it at all. I was hoping for a 2lb loss to bring me to my 5% goal. I left the meeting feeling big and fat and ugly. I am really fed up :banghead: Sorry for the self pity but I just feel really depressed.

Ellen:sigh:

Hi Ellen,

Half a pound on isn't so bad, it might not be what you've eaten, it could be anything. Did you wear what you normally wear to weigh, did you have a quick drink before you went, totm etc. Keep doing what your doing and I'm sure that half pound and a bit more will be off next week, just remember what you've lost so far, your still lighter than when you started! x :hug99:

Thanks Claire, I know I was over reacting but I really look forward to finding out how much I have lost each week. It wasn't totm or anything but my stomach does feel all big and bloated since Wednesday for some reason.
How is WWs going for you?

I'm finding it really easy so far, it doesn't feel like i'm dieting (hope i'm doing it right!). I know what you mean about wanting to see how much you've lost and I also know how gutting it is when you get on the scales thinking it's going to be a good week and they say you've put on - i've had lots of those weeks on SW!!

When I feel really bloated I take peppermint oil capsules and they seem to help a bit.

Hope you're having a good week so far, take care.

Hi jjones - well done on your weight loss so far! I started WW a few days ago, looking forward to seeing how you get on.

Hi Claire and all,
Great that you are finding ww easygoing Claire, I often feel like I am eating too much too but I stay to my 29 pps most days. If I still feel bloated tomorrow I might get some peppermint - thanks for the tip.

JJ, 17lbs in 6 weeks is FANTASTIC! I have only lost 6.5lbs in 4 weeks so you are doing really well. More weight loss buddies are always welcome. You might like to join the Monthly Weigh In Team thread, we all state how much we would like to lose each month and record our losses (or gains!) each week and cheer each other on, it has just started for July.

Back