Newbie - WW Pro Points & Minimins!

Womble2012

Hi

So, randomly woke up this morning & realised I need to lose weight. Am currently 16st 11lb, and a size 18. Would love to get to 12st (and weigh the same as my apparently TINY boyfriend!) but I imagine 13.5st and a size 14 is more within my reach!

I used to do the old WW, and am learning the new WW pro points as I go - avoiding meetings and using WW online due to cost.

If you have any tips, tricks, good fish free recipes, cheap recipes etc, please please post anything you think might help!

Hiya Hun welcome to minimins! The support and advice here is amazing I'm doing pro points this week before I go away next Monday then I'm going to join a class as soon as I get back I've just come off a vlcd as I just didn't have the energy with it good luck with it all xxx

Hey good luck with WW :) I'm doing mine online too and can say its easy enough to do online. This is my 8th week and I've so far lost a stone and a half on weight watchers.

Thanks Ladies!

I could use some serious help with this! Everything that I assumed would be lowish points is really high, and I have NO idea what I should be eating! I'm on a tight budget, and really thought pasta, pita breads etc plus loads of veg and fruit would be fine, but the pasta and breads are so high in points that I don't want to eat them!

Any alternatives?

xx

I'm the same hun day 2 on pro points for me, confusing I'm just eating ww food so I know exactly how many points things are! Eek x

Back