WW Pro Points to lose the flab

B= porridge 40g = 4pp L= Omelet with 2 eggs, quorn sausages and baked beans 10pp D= cous cous,veg,soy sauce and chicken steak (again! was nice and filling last night) 8pp Milk 3pp Jelly 1pp 26pp today planned. Not had breakfast yet, going to try to do a workout if the kids allow it then have oats after. Cant wait for my omelete for lunch, not had one for ages and they fill me so well

Hope u manage your workout! I did mine and just having Brekkie now :) x

Just done it 30mins of a kickbox workout I found on youtube. Burned 150calories (used my heart rate moniter) Didnt really feel it this morning though, just want to lie down on the sofa and not do much today lol

Just done it 30mins of a kickbox workout I found on youtube. Burned 150calories (used my heart rate moniter) Didnt really feel it this morning though, just want to lie down on the sofa and not do much today lol
Well Done You! It's such a good feeling when it's done isn't it? How has the rest of your Saturday been? X

been ok so far. My 3yr old is toilet training and was doing so well but now the last 2 days been peeing on the floor and laughing, thinking its funny. Cue me washing the floor alot today lol Been chasing him with a bottle of carpet cleaner!
Food wise been ok, had a big 200g portion of frozen carrots as a snack and Iv been a bit picky but thik thats because of the exercise. Im fine now so just waiting til dinner time. My omelete at lunch was great, herbs and garlic and a little curry powder made it really nice.
Tomorow Im making a nice roast dinner with gravy and cant wait. I wont exercise tomorow, taking a day off before the start of the week!

been ok so far. My 3yr old is toilet training and was doing so well but now the last 2 days been peeing on the floor and laughing, thinking its funny. Cue me washing the floor alot today lol Been chasing him with a bottle of carpet cleaner! Food wise been ok, had a big 200g portion of frozen carrots as a snack and Iv been a bit picky but thik thats because of the exercise. Im fine now so just waiting til dinner time. My omelete at lunch was great, herbs and garlic and a little curry powder made it really nice. Tomorow Im making a nice roast dinner with gravy and cant wait. I wont exercise tomorow, taking a day off before the start of the week!

Mmmmmm Roast! Sort of forgot what u said before and after that! I do hope you cooked the frozen carrots?!? X

lost 1lb so down to 12st 3lbs. Bad day today and not on plan at all. Iv got major cramps (came off of contraceptive injection 3 weeks ago and been having lots of cramps and discharge and nausea not fun at all) Today iv just eaten nice comfort food (OH made lasagne with potato gratin and jam sponge for pudding) and rested up. Im hating the cramps and cant wait to get my system back on track. I want a break for hormonal contraception for a while to give my body a break.
Tomorow Im back 100% on track and will still weigh in next monday. Im not sure how much il eat so I may be under points, all depends how I feel tomorow. When Im ill/in pain I end up eating nice comfort meals so have to nip that in the bud!

lost 1lb so down to 12st 3lbs. Bad day today and not on plan at all. Iv got major cramps (came off of contraceptive injection 3 weeks ago and been having lots of cramps and discharge and nausea not fun at all) Today iv just eaten nice comfort food (OH made lasagne with potato gratin and jam sponge for pudding) and rested up. Im hating the cramps and cant wait to get my system back on track. I want a break for hormonal contraception for a while to give my body a break.
Tomorow Im back 100% on track and will still weigh in next monday. Im not sure how much il eat so I may be under points, all depends how I feel tomorow. When Im ill/in pain I end up eating nice comfort meals so have to nip that in the bud!

Well Done on your Loss Sweetie! You should be very proud of yourself x I know how u feel about hormones/contraception, I've got my own dilemmas at the moment and its horrible! Hope u feel better soon x

Back on track today. Still have a bad stomach so not too happy but im sticking to it today.
Milk 3pp
B= oats and jam 4pp
L= veggie burger,roll and cheese plus a bowl of veg on the side with soy sauce 12pp
D= pasta 70g, qourn chicken,veggies and primula cheese spread 9pp
Snack - Jelly 1pp

29pp today. Just chilling out on the sofa most of the day as now Iv got sniffles and runny nose. Hate being under the weather!

Back on track today. Still have a bad stomach so not too happy but im sticking to it today.
Milk 3pp
B= oats and jam 4pp
L= veggie burger,roll and cheese plus a bowl of veg on the side with soy sauce 12pp
D= pasta 70g, qourn chicken,veggies and primula cheese spread 9pp
Snack - Jelly 1pp

29pp today. Just chilling out on the sofa most of the day as now Iv got sniffles and runny nose. Hate being under the weather!

Food looks good :) Which veggie burgers do you buy? Hope u feel better soon x

They were Maes kitchen ones from aldi. £1.50 for 4 big quarter pounders. They are really spicy and full of veg and so nice. 7pp though so kind of high but very filling. I was going to snack but Iv had a hot cup of tea and am fine now. I think im just nibbly because I feel funny and have abit of a woozy head. When ever I dont feel great I want to eat for more energy.
Just had a big burst of energy and put a 2nd wash on, did a load of washing up, bathed the kids and now knackered!

They were Maes kitchen ones from aldi. £1.50 for 4 big quarter pounders. They are really spicy and full of veg and so nice. 7pp though so kind of high but very filling. I was going to snack but Iv had a hot cup of tea and am fine now. I think im just nibbly because I feel funny and have abit of a woozy head. When ever I dont feel great I want to eat for more energy. Just had a big burst of energy and put a 2nd wash on, did a load of washing up, bathed the kids and now knackered!

They sound yummy :) I'm currently into the. Iceland ones, you can get Spicy Bean or Vegetable, 4pk for £1 and only 4pp each in either flavour! X

my boyfriend loves those ones, are they quite small or are they a decent size? The aldi ones are 105g eat I think so quite a good size.
Iv got my motivation in the front of my mind right now. Each half a stone I lose im going to reward myself. First 7lb is a new face mask, 3lbs to go lol Hopefully in 2 mondays time Il get that reward. My big reward is a big make up haul and new clothes. Im going to go to the local charity shops (they are amazing here and have some lovely great quality second hand clothes) and get things. I prefer that to buying new as then no one else will have the same as you and you can find some really good bargains.
Im so looking forwards to it.

my boyfriend loves those ones, are they quite small or are they a decent size? The aldi ones are 105g eat I think so quite a good size. Iv got my motivation in the front of my mind right now. Each half a stone I lose im going to reward myself. First 7lb is a new face mask, 3lbs to go lol Hopefully in 2 mondays time Il get that reward. My big reward is a big make up haul and new clothes. Im going to go to the local charity shops (they are amazing here and have some lovely great quality second hand clothes) and get things. I prefer that to buying new as then no one else will have the same as you and you can find some really good bargains. Im so looking forwards to it.

They are 85g so little bit smaller but u can have 2 Spicy Bean for 7pp (170g) or 2 Vegetable for 8pp (170g)

Which Face Mask do you have in mind?

I love a Charity Shop, had some fantastic finds over the years! X

I feel terrible :eek: Iv eaten crap today and not counted points... urgh. I know its because Im not using my weeklies and then I get hungry through not using them then I end up over eating on rubbish.
So the rest of this week Im sticking to 29pp then monday, Im adding 7pp a day to my total so I can have 36pp a day if I need them and need to hit 29pp a day at least. I made bad choices today and ate too much.
Im also going back to my eating schedule for how I lost 2st last year. I dont eat breakfast (if I do, I get super hungry all day and just want to snack all day) so my plan is eat between 12pm-8pm. So 12pm breakfast, 4pm Lunch, 7pm dinner. Im always busiest in the morning and will get a workout in so not hungry til mid day anyway. Just need to make good food choices. Iv planned tomorow and hit 25pp so need to add some more bits as I go tomorow and hope for a STS on monday weigh in!

I feel terrible :eek: Iv eaten crap today and not counted points... urgh. I know its because Im not using my weeklies and then I get hungry through not using them then I end up over eating on rubbish. So the rest of this week Im sticking to 29pp then monday, Im adding 7pp a day to my total so I can have 36pp a day if I need them and need to hit 29pp a day at least. I made bad choices today and ate too much. Im also going back to my eating schedule for how I lost 2st last year. I dont eat breakfast (if I do, I get super hungry all day and just want to snack all day) so my plan is eat between 12pm-8pm. So 12pm breakfast, 4pm Lunch, 7pm dinner. Im always busiest in the morning and will get a workout in so not hungry til mid day anyway. Just need to make good food choices. Iv planned tomorow and hit 25pp so need to add some more bits as I go tomorow and hope for a STS on monday weigh in!

Sounds like an excellent plan Sweetie :) I think once you start depriving yourself! you do crave more so makes sense to use your weeklies! Are u eating enough protein to keep u full? X

Im trying with the protein. I dont eat much meat (only quorn products) so try where I can. I just need to make better choices with my meals. Like have a proper meal not just a small meal/larger snack and bulk the meals out with lots of veg.
Im also going to weigh in on fridays now so that today is a fresh day and fresh week. I always get stressed over the weekend because im anxious of what the scale will say on monday so Im hoping it will be easier to weigh in on a friday. So just need to make a good plan for today and stick to it!

B= cous cous 50g (5) veggies, soy sauce, quorn sausages (3)
L= oats 50g (5)
D= pasta 70g (7) veggies, quorn chicken (1) cheese sauce (1)
S=jelly (1)

Milk 3pp

26pp so far.
Im on day 2 of my first period after coming off of my depo injection so feel awful and bloated. If mother in law gives the kids some choccy buttons il add it to my porridge later for a bit of sweet. With my 7pp from weeklies I could have 36pp if I want but il see how I go and if I dont use them all Il not worry

Im trying with the protein. I dont eat much meat (only quorn products) so try where I can. I just need to make better choices with my meals. Like have a proper meal not just a small meal/larger snack and bulk the meals out with lots of veg. Im also going to weigh in on fridays now so that today is a fresh day and fresh week. I always get stressed over the weekend because im anxious of what the scale will say on monday so Im hoping it will be easier to weigh in on a friday. So just need to make a good plan for today and stick to it!

I don't eat Meat or a Fish so know how difficult protein can be but I manage to sneak it into every meal (I think).

You've joined the best crew on Minis, Friday WI Crew rocks ;-) X

B= cous cous 50g (5) veggies, soy sauce, quorn sausages (3) L= oats 50g (5) D= pasta 70g (7) veggies, quorn chicken (1) cheese sauce (1) S=jelly (1) Milk 3pp 26pp so far. Im on day 2 of my first period after coming off of my depo injection so feel awful and bloated. If mother in law gives the kids some choccy buttons il add it to my porridge later for a bit of sweet. With my 7pp from weeklies I could have 36pp if I want but il see how I go and if I dont use them all Il not worry

Menu looks good :) I spy lots of protein so let's hope u are nice and full! Hope your period treats you ok, I know how cruel Mother Nature can be at times!

thanks for the support. I swapped my oats for 2 jammie dodgers lol I was too full after my first meal and I was out the house 1:30pm-5:30pm.
plus added 2pp for some low fat cheese.
28pp for the day and im full and done!

thanks for the support. I swapped my oats for 2 jammie dodgers lol I was too full after my first meal and I was out the house 1:30pm-5:30pm. plus added 2pp for some low fat cheese. 28pp for the day and im full and done!

Sounds like the perfect day! I've not had a Jammie dodger in months! X

Back