WW Pro Points to lose the flab

Bee for a good hour walk to town and back with the kids and plenty of shopping. Its raining abit - nothing heavy though. Couldnt get potatoes and eggs so might go again later or tomorow if it keeps raining. The youngest fell asleep in the pushchair since he woke up full of beans at 5am! Need to pin a dark sheet over his blinds til we buy some dark blackout blinds. He saw the bright morning light and thought it was time to get up!

Right food -
B= Crumpets x2 (4pp) with choc spread (20g - 3pp) =7pp
L= Tortilla wrap pizza - wrap (4pp) mozzarella cheese (3pp) tom puree (0pp) + big bowl of veg on the side
D= cous cous (5pp) veg, soy sauce, chicken (4pp) with peri peri seasoning on top

Milk - 3pp
So 26pp so far out of a range of 29-36pp.

Bee for a good hour walk to town and back with the kids and plenty of shopping. Its raining abit - nothing heavy though. Couldnt get potatoes and eggs so might go again later or tomorow if it keeps raining. The youngest fell asleep in the pushchair since he woke up full of beans at 5am! Need to pin a dark sheet over his blinds til we buy some dark blackout blinds. He saw the bright morning light and thought it was time to get up!

Right food -
B= Crumpets x2 (4pp) with choc spread (20g - 3pp) =7pp
L= Tortilla wrap pizza - wrap (4pp) mozzarella cheese (3pp) tom puree (0pp) + big bowl of veg on the side
D= cous cous (5pp) veg, soy sauce, chicken (4pp) with peri peri seasoning on top

Milk - 3pp
So 26pp so far out of a range of 29-36pp.

Go you with your exercise!

I had to buy a Gro Blind for Poppy as she kept getting up at the middle of the night!

Your food sounds scrummy, love a tortilla pizza! X

Hi, Just popping in and being nosey!
I love the tortilla pizzas! I used to (last time i was on Weightwatchers) use the Warburtons Squarish ones, they look bigger and only an extra propoint (5pp)

I will be buying so of the square wraps next time, Iv got 4 tortillas in the freezer to use first. Just had a fruit lolly from Iceland, 1pp and very nice in this weather! so 27pp planned today.
Im so tired and have sore feet from all the walking! Im just going to chill now on the sofa til my bath tonight. I got the kids some foam banana sweets which I love! I weighed out a portion(25g) and it was so tiny! That was 95 calories for about 7 little bananas! Doing WW has made me really take note on sweets/treats. They arent worth the points sometimes. I mean I could have a real banana for the calories in those sweets lol. I really resisting the sweets now and Im feeling pleased about it. Just need to not give in!
Thanks for popping in JessMay x

I will be buying so of the square wraps next time, Iv got 4 tortillas in the freezer to use first. Just had a fruit lolly from Iceland, 1pp and very nice in this weather! so 27pp planned today.
Im so tired and have sore feet from all the walking! Im just going to chill now on the sofa til my bath tonight. I got the kids some foam banana sweets which I love! I weighed out a portion(25g) and it was so tiny! That was 95 calories for about 7 little bananas! Doing WW has made me really take note on sweets/treats. They arent worth the points sometimes. I mean I could have a real banana for the calories in those sweets lol. I really resisting the sweets now and Im feeling pleased about it. Just need to not give in!
Thanks for popping in JessMay x

I freeze mine too, they go off to quickly for me to eat them all lol!
I know what you mean about the sweets! I struggle with the not eating them, i have to bag them up into portion sizes so i dont eat them all :(
Your Welcome :)
xx

argh the sweets are calling me :mad: Im so tired, got up at 5am with the youngest and been out twice shopping and bathed the kids. Im exhausted. I cant be bothered to even cook my chicken, I need a nice soak in the bath then bed. Im going to stick my chicken in the oven then at 6pm Jamies off to bed, he only had an hour nap in the pushchair and hes so tired poor thing

edit - had a little banana sweet! haha added a point so 28pp today. I know it wasnt 1pp as 25g is 3pp but I wanted to add something so I could see it, because if I just ate a few then didn point it, id probably end up having the whole bag. Its wasnt as nice as I thought it would be anyway

Last edited:
Those Iceland Ice Lollies sound fab for 1pp, Yey Iceland! The only sweets I really eat on WW are flying saucers as I find them reasonable value, am too tight to waste my pp on anything else! X

umm Im back?
Fell off the wagon with the good weather and days out and have bounced back up to 12st 7lbs. Mega :( from me. Ah well it was nice lots of days out with food and picnics and ice cream with the kids but back to it. I have a new, renewed motivation now and Im back for good.
Im also going to have my 29pp and 7 extra a day from my weeklies to make sure I dont go off the rails. Im quite active during the day with the kids so must need to extra.

Today has been very good -
B- bagel with cheese triangles - 9pp
L- Pasta, quorn chicken and ww chicken soup - 10pp
Snacks- Jelly and yogurt 2pp, Aldi coconut greek yogurt 2pp
D- Potatoes, quorn mince,veg and gravy - 8pp
and Milk for 3pp

so 34/36pp for me today. I also did a 3 fast miles with Leslie Sansone workout today. I knwo I burn about 88 calories a mile so at least 210-240cals burned from that but Im not going to think of calories either from food or burned through exercise. I keep failing when I do that. Like I will see I have 500 calories left so Il eat them all in sweets or junk food that doesnt fill me up. I find with ww I eat less calories but more filling food so I dont feel deprived at all.
Also with Myfitnesspal (calorie counting site) I would see what others on my friends list ate and try to eat less and better then them (so silly!) so for my sanity and relationship with food, I need pro points!
So you all have my word im here to stay, I need to lose this weight, Im wearing a size 14-16 jeans when I was in a 12 this time last year :(
Need to get back there and be a yummy mummy at the school gates next year! Cupboards and fridge are full of yummy foods, all healthy ones and nothing can stop me now. Hope everyone else is doing just as well x

umm Im back? Fell off the wagon with the good weather and days out and have bounced back up to 12st 7lbs. Mega :( from me. Ah well it was nice lots of days out with food and picnics and ice cream with the kids but back to it. I have a new, renewed motivation now and Im back for good. Im also going to have my 29pp and 7 extra a day from my weeklies to make sure I dont go off the rails. Im quite active during the day with the kids so must need to extra. Today has been very good - B- bagel with cheese triangles - 9pp L- Pasta, quorn chicken and ww chicken soup - 10pp Snacks- Jelly and yogurt 2pp, Aldi coconut greek yogurt 2pp D- Potatoes, quorn mince,veg and gravy - 8pp and Milk for 3pp so 34/36pp for me today. I also did a 3 fast miles with Leslie Sansone workout today. I knwo I burn about 88 calories a mile so at least 210-240cals burned from that but Im not going to think of calories either from food or burned through exercise. I keep failing when I do that. Like I will see I have 500 calories left so Il eat them all in sweets or junk food that doesnt fill me up. I find with ww I eat less calories but more filling food so I dont feel deprived at all. Also with Myfitnesspal (calorie counting site) I would see what others on my friends list ate and try to eat less and better then them (so silly!) so for my sanity and relationship with food, I need pro points! So you all have my word im here to stay, I need to lose this weight, Im wearing a size 14-16 jeans when I was in a 12 this time last year :( Need to get back there and be a yummy mummy at the school gates next year! Cupboards and fridge are full of yummy foods, all healthy ones and nothing can stop me now. Hope everyone else is doing just as well x

Welcome Back! It's so easy to fall off the rails isn't it but it's good to see you back :) The Leslie Workouts are fab aren't they, I just do the 1 Mile as I find it's enough with my usual daily Walking. X PS-I'm a total PP Girl, couldn't do anything else now! X

Im going to try to do the 3 fast miles workout 3-4 days a week this week at least. I think I will be better with pp for the long term. To me its great that more filling foods are low points and bad foods are higher because then I have to spend my points wisely. I mean Im stuffed tonight so no smacking for me, and iv had good meals so Im happy with day 1. Soon as I get up and get the kids sorted im going to do the walk then 9am breakfast time. Not sure what to have yet, I know lunch with be a cheese and chicken bagel with spinach and another of those amazing coconut greek style yogurts from Aldi. Im also gonig to stick to my 9am/1pm/4pm/7pm eating schedule as then I dont go too long without food and im a lot less likely to snack on rubbish.
Iv got a family trip to Bournemouth beach in the first week of august but Im going to take a picnic with me. Its a coach trip so we are out 8am-6pm so busy long day! I dont feel like fish and chips at all lately so need to think up some yummy snacks/meals to take!

Im going to try to do the 3 fast miles workout 3-4 days a week this week at least. I think I will be better with pp for the long term. To me its great that more filling foods are low points and bad foods are higher because then I have to spend my points wisely. I mean Im stuffed tonight so no smacking for me, and iv had good meals so Im happy with day 1. Soon as I get up and get the kids sorted im going to do the walk then 9am breakfast time. Not sure what to have yet, I know lunch with be a cheese and chicken bagel with spinach and another of those amazing coconut greek style yogurts from Aldi. Im also gonig to stick to my 9am/1pm/4pm/7pm eating schedule as then I dont go too long without food and im a lot less likely to snack on rubbish. Iv got a family trip to Bournemouth beach in the first week of august but Im going to take a picnic with me. Its a coach trip so we are out 8am-6pm so busy long day! I dont feel like fish and chips at all lately so need to think up some yummy snacks/meals to take!

I'm sure you will be able to make the most amazing picnic for the coach :) We are off to the Isle of Wight on 11th August so I will have to be very creative for the journey!

I think you're doing a fab job so far, just stick with it. X

aw thanks, I know I can do this, I just need to realise I dont need to eat all the food today. I can choose to have what im craving tomorow, Like I have some lovely bagels in the cupboard from aldi and Id love to toast some with butter but nope, tomorow Il have one but in a healthy way, and Il feel better for resisting. Im cleaning instead! My 3 yr old boy is watching a film before bed so Im mopping the bathroom and doing washing up and the hoovers out in a mo!

aw thanks, I know I can do this, I just need to realise I dont need to eat all the food today. I can choose to have what im craving tomorow, Like I have some lovely bagels in the cupboard from aldi and Id love to toast some with butter but nope, tomorow Il have one but in a healthy way, and Il feel better for resisting. Im cleaning instead! My 3 yr old boy is watching a film before bed so Im mopping the bathroom and doing washing up and the hoovers out in a mo!

Which film is he watching? Popsicle has been in bed since 630, think she was shattered! Go you with your cleaning, far more rewarding than food! Hope u enjoy your bagel tomorrow :) x

Back