Newbie Ww to cd to ww

Sas101

Hey everyone

I am fairly new to this site but I know my way round as I have been noseying around for a while. I started weight watchers on my own at home as I had all the books ect from a good few years back.

I started ww in 2005and lost half a stone then was getting bored. Then I started cd back in 2007 and I was 12st I managed to get down to 8st and I looked sooo good that people actually used to turn there heads lollll. Anyway as soon as I stopped I piles it all bck got married and had a little baby which is why Iam back to square 1 and more loll.

So I weighed in at 15.1 before I started and I now weigh in a 13.8. I started nearly 7 weeks ago so I havnt done to bad. Messed up this week so pretty sure am going to put on on Friday but may not weigh in as I get really down if I don't see a loss lol.

Anyway just wanted to introduce myself to you all and wanted to say you all have done so well and you really know how to support one anouther when they are in need of advice.

Have a nice evening all x x x

Hi

Good luck to you!! I'm back again after 2 stone creeping its way on, you sound like you are well and truely back on track. Keep up the good work!

Jo :)

Im into my 2nd week with WW, loadsa weight to lose and Im doing it online - but this place has been a revelation to me, im definitely feeling a lot more comfortable with it all and its nice to come on here and see whats happening, and learn tips
Good luck with your weight loss!
x

Hey, well done on your loss so far you are doing really well. Im looking forward to starting. Just waiting for my At home kit to arrive in the next few days. x

Hey brizzle and Emma I love this site you really do get allot of help here, hopefully we can help one anouther. I think we all got allot to lose but hey let's take each week as it comes. X x x

Back