newbie x

minx

Day one for me, just had third food pack, hubby is looking his and kids tea and i am hungry!! :-( roll on Thursday.. Oh boy do i need that lovely calm, hallowed ketotic state... Hi all!! *waves* x

Sent from my Samsung galaxy s2 using MiniMins

Good luck. I know what you mean, i have 3 kids under 5 but a good hubby who is happy to cook for a bit as the smells almost proved the end of me tonight! Resisted though ;-)
How much do you have to lose? I just need a stone off and i have 6 weeks to do it x

I go on holiday in just over 3weeks . I would love to lose A STONE. I'm only 5ft and just under 10 stone . To get to 9 stone would be fantastic . Losing half stone makes a big difference hen your a shorty ! Good luck xx

Good luck to u both xx

Short arses unite!! Do one, fat! :-D x

Hiya, I started again yesterday so day 2 today and counting. At 5ft 2 I know what you mean about being short, if I was about 7 foot I wouldn't have to lose weight lmao. Good luck xxxxx

5'2 and day 2 too! Its just not fair is it.. If i was a good 5'8 id be a perfect weight! Boo to be stumpy.. X

Maybe they'll bring out an exercise rack to make us taller lol. Thinking out of the box to the extreme lol x

Hi! :)
im on week 3 (weigh in tomorrow) lost 1 stone so far, after day 4 you will sail through it! I'm never hungry and have to force myself to eat! Try the original pooridge it tastes like ready brek. Good luck on you're first week, stay positive and don't let anything get in the way of your Cambridge journey! :) x

Hey girlies :-D made it through day 2 relatively unscathed, i love the apple and cin porridge, had it for tea both nights! Im on 3 packs per day but bought an extra 3 in case i need an extra as Im a busy bee but all good so far and in ketosis already, woo! Gonna get some of the veg bullion stuff for tmrw i forgot about that.. Xx

Wow marnie a stone in three weeks well done!! :-D my aim is a stone but given myself 6 weeks hehe.. Want a stone with regained glycogen so aim is 1st 5lb in 6 weeks. Took a before bikini shot today and shall mostly be looking at it daily to keep me on track! :) x

Oh good thinking, I haven't taken a before pic. I look my skinny pics from before but it just depresses me. Day 3 here we go.......loving the mango shake mmm x

How are you finding day 3? Hubby got shouted at before he left for work and I've got a sore head :-\ so not a very good morning hehe! gonna up my water..
I forgot to get some mango shakes, doh! Xx

Not too bad surprisingly but I went to Uni this morning and now off until Friday, plus the suns out....bonus x

its lovely to read how positive you all are , I was throwing myself about like a toddler mid tantrum first few days lol
Fingers crossed for today x

Lol mo-jo!! I just have to keep remembering that i can eat those foods bit Im just taking a break and that its actually my choice to do this diet cos i want a bangin beach body lol! But it didn't stop hubby gettin it tight this am ;-) Im fine now. 6 mins on hot hot standing sunbeds after no shakes for 5.5hrs was almost the end of me tonight though Haha!! Yay for sun! Pity its bloody freezing! :-\ xx

That will keep you on track!! U are doing so well babe! In 3 weeks time there will be no going back!! :) we can do it guys!! Let's all support eachother and take one day at a time xxx

Back