newbie x

Hi! :)
im on week 3 (weigh in tomorrow) lost 1 stone so far, after day 4 you will sail through it! I'm never hungry and have to force myself to eat! Try the original pooridge it tastes like ready brek. Good luck on you're first week, stay positive and don't let anything get in the way of your Cambridge journey! :) x

Hi marni, I also thought I was sailing through on SS+ (in week 3) but am starting to find I don't feel like the third shake before my 200k dinner. D'you think it's essential to have all three? I'm only checking in with CDC fortnightly so haven't asked her. My scales tell me I am losing but not at a great rate!! x

Hi abi, i would say have that third shake, if not you're only giving your body 2/3 of its nutrition it needs and if it feels deprived of goodness it may go into stubborn starvation mode and hang on to all the fat stores you have instead of giving up nicely.. Its only for the sake of 140kcals extra and if you consider that 1lb of fat = 3,500kcals, you're probably looking at losing out possibly 1lb of difference a month! Not worth it for being deficient in needed vitamins and nutrients.. You're doing really well :-D i have my weigh in today (only on day 6) as cons goes on holiday and im not getting weighed again by here till two weeks tmrw! Gonna be so tough not seeing her next week xx

Sent from my Samsung galaxy s2 using MiniMins

Thanx Minx, that's helpful, hadn't thought about the nutrients side of it, doh! I never thought I'd have to make myself put things in my mouth!! Good luck for today, sounds like you're doing good, so you should get a great result. xx

Thank you abi :-D we'll get there huh.. I hate weekends with their tempting ways hehe! Super jealous of you and your small meal too ;-) xx

And re having to make yourself put things in your mouth, that's cause for a 'that's what she said' if err i heard one lol!! :p x

haha, I know, I'm out for lunch today so will slip a bottle of balsamic into my bag and just hope there will be salad on the menu!! I don't think I could have done SS, the evening meal is something to look forward to and actually 170g of chicken is a pretty generous portion! xx. aLi (!)

Hey guys :) I'm on day 5 and if anything I have been very emotional! Food hasn't been a prob and I went out and drank soda water last night! I also have 6 weeks until I go on holiday and am so determined!! Never ever been slim! Well maybe almost once lol x

Cherry snap x 1,000,000! Had weigh i day 6 and -7.5lb woo! Xx

Back