ProPoints NEWBIE.... YES.... Food diary!!

Ewwwwwwww !

hope your tummy's better soon Yes, have a great time in France x

I hope you can progress with your circle Yes. Took my mum a long time to find the one shes in & shes been there 14 years now.

Hope tummy is better soon x

Well I went last week with an invite and they invited me this week but back home... and she did say let me when I would like to come again... so going to go for the week I get back haha... fingers crossed I will be able to go on a continuous basis and asked to stay!

Hi Yes, hope you're feeling better and have a good time in France :D
Enjoy frogs legs :sign0137:
Not that i've ever tried them (don't sound appetising)

x

vix88 said:
Hi Yes, hope you're feeling better and have a good time in France :D
Enjoy frogs legs :sign0137:
Not that i've ever tried them (don't sound appetising)

x

Lol frogs legs ......not had any .....my freezer is full of meat and veg not them lol

Well I had bread this evening and hey presto it is the yeast in it that is upsetting my tum I think. I don't eat bread very often at all!

Poor tummy :( x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Poor tummy :( x

Yep hates me lol .. Can't do faces on this iPad lol

Hugs xx

Does anyone know... will my calculator tell me how many points I should be on a week?

Ta x

Ahh just had to reset it and it says that I should be eating more.... well I will give that a go and see if I lose anything....

Someone give me strength haha!!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

B.................0pp

apple
peach
WW strawberry jelly with slices of banana in it! See I think of everything to get more fruit in hahah

L...............13 pp

2 x Brown bread 5pp
1 x 80g can coronation chicken 2 pp
1 x ready salted crisps 4 pp
1 x WW honey biscuit 2 pp

D...............16pp

2 x bread 5pp
7 cheese 7 pp
WW biscuit 2pp
2 WW yog 2 pp

Anytime goodies......2pp

WW honey biscuit 2pp

D 31 /37
W 0 /47

Last edited:
hey hows you??

I wasn't really on much yesterday as I was working yesterday and then went to a friends for a few glasses of wine!! Hope your well!! And your bowels have finally moved lol xxxx

Hi Jem and Lauren

Yep... all ok.. but suffering with the darn hay fever atm..

The bowels... well yep, I don't know if it is cause I am in my own home.. but my botty likes it here haha.... twice in two days!! I am a weeks hols so going to lay in bed till it is ready to go again (hopefully) then wi..eek!

Hope your both thinking thin :flirt2:

i have a tummy bug today!! Thankfully its making my scales play nice!! They are showing 5.5lb loss this week :) Hopefully it keeps up till Tuesday morning WI!!! :)

Are you getting WI today yes?? xxxx

i have a tummy bug today!! Thankfully its making my scales play nice!! They are showing 5.5lb loss this week :) Hopefully it keeps up till Tuesday morning WI!!! :)

Are you getting WI today yes?? xxxx

Nope my wi day is tomorrow morning!:eek::eek::eek:

Good luck for tomorrow!!! What time do you get WI??? Do you do it at home or at a class??xxxx

I am doing it alone.... all alone... by myself hahaha... I don't mind really... to be honest.. I would rather spur others on and have fun losing my weigh that way than being it too rigid and scared at weigh in each week.

I hate that line and others knowing how heavy I am, I find it too shameful and I know that everyone is in the same boat etc but it is either your kettle of fish or not and it isn't mine.... now I could run one... but not be in one..

How about you?

i'm doing it at a class! for me i need to be able to be accountable to someone iykwim!! Lol!! And i love those silver 7's lol!!

You are not alone! You have all us lot!! :) can't wait to hear how you get on in the morning!! My WI is 9.30-10.30 on a tuesday morning!! I've changed classes a few times as my hours in work keep changing!! But am at this one ATM!!!

Good luck for WI :) x

Yep... but I think if there is sooooo much pressure with it all... it is just an extra added on in my life I could do without lol

I will get there or I won't... I would like to or love to.. but when you get to a certain age you do start to think... god I have spent my life on a diet.. and WHY!! haha

good luck for Tuesday x

Back