ProPoints NEWBIE.... YES.... Food diary!!

Thank you

Sometimes it is easier to cope with that others....and with everything else on top... Geesh.. it does get hard.. but hey these are parts that peeps don't really see on here isn't it.. x

Yeah people only see the dieting us on here. xx

And sometimes it is getting to know the whole person to know how a person ticks and help each other lose weight I think... but that is just me!

Oh of course .... I agree...

Also I think we all have a reason why we are like we are... as in fuller figured... some to hide behind as they find it easier.... others it could be how they have be made to feel... could be they have be told their are not good enough so they continue to be the way they are.. there are 101 reasons aren't there and just glad that we are all together and can chat. :)

Hugs xxxx

Not been having a great couple of days and weigh in tomorrow... I will still weigh in tomorrow and see how it goes...

My elder niece has been bullying me and my little niece and I have been in tears for days... how sad is that.... she is really mean and only 20.... *big sigh*

Maybe when my little niece goes back home this will settle down and I will and when Friday is over with... the neurologist is seen then hopefully things will get back to order!

Hope everyone is doing really well... come one everyone I know you can do it xx

Good luck for WI x

Hey Yes hope you're ok and well done on your loss!

I've been hiding away eating this week :( dreading weigh in Tuesday.

I STS last week though so least that's all good...

x

Well there was me thinking it was going to get better... so to off load.. and I haven't been on here... but... my bunny has been so ill... I thought/think he may die as he is refusing to eat ...taken him to the vets oh been in tears for days... he is like my little best friend.... have been syringe feeding him and giving him his medicine... so please those of you with any healing thoughts.. please send them to him... his name is Ollie...

Start my new tabs today.. and have lost 2.3/4lbs so what a week!

I will be along later to update everyone on the thread

I hope everyone else is okay x

Hi!!! Well done on your loss!

x

Hope u n ur bunny are ok! Hugs x

Yesssssssssssssss where are you? Hope you're ok :D
x

Hope Ur ok Jackie x

Back