• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hiya hope you dont mind me joining i finally plucked up the courage and went to a meeting on wednesdays and it amazed me how much weight people have lost :)

well i got weighed and i was 15stone 1lb :cry: i was so shocked i thought i was 14stone 6lb or something....
this weigh in has really motivated me, im so unfit and obese it takes me to play with my 2 lil kiddies....

so heres to the new lauren....

well done to everyone's weightloss's so far :D use have all done really well....

im sticking to green day's atm as taking time to adjust and get use to slimming world....:)

well enough rambling from me :D

Lauren xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Hi Lauren and welcome to both SW and Minimins!

The plan works if you are prepared to stick at it 100% and your Little ones should definitely help with that motivation!
Come on here as often as you can and just remember...no question or suggestion is a silly one..chances are we have all thought about it!! Lol

Good luck with your journey and let us know how you get on.

Kerry-Ann
xx

victorial85

A moaning old boot!!!!
Welcome Lauren. You are gonna love Slimming World and this forum. They are both fantastic and have changed my life in the 20 weeks I have been joined.
Good luck with everything and we look forward to hearing all about your progress!!!! x x x x

Hi Lauren, that was my starting weight too. I was horrified as I had avoided weighing myself for years. At the start, it was impossible to imagine reaching club 10 - it was amazing when I did. Best of luck, Tracy

Andy R.

Time for a change
helllo, hope u enjoy ur stay here, and enjoy the diet even more. Good idea sticking with the green plan for now, once u get your head round it all works it becomes second nature and you'll be experimenting with the differernt plans.
All the best and good luck

hi lauren and welcome to the forum hunny!!!! this place is so good for the day to day support and ups and downs of slimming world!!! personally i love the diet its ace, ive only been doing it 12 weeks and feel like i could live like this heheheh
laura xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World - Healthy Extras 9
Slimming World 5
Slimming World 1
Introductions 1
Exante - Total Solution 100% 3