• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

:)Hi all, just wanted to say hi.
Ive done all diets and lost weight but since having my 2nd child im now 17 stone and need to lose 6 stone.
I thought i would give cc a go and stick to it. I always seem to start some thing then finish it a day 3 or 4. So to start with i just need to complete a week.:sigh:
As this is my heaviest the journey just seems sooooo long so i will need lots of support.
hope to speak soon x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi dietagain, the first week is usually the hardest but once you complete this I'm sure the rest will follow.

Good luck with your journey :)

Hi dietagain - it's really supportive on this forum I find. And when you're feeling tempted/ demoralised/ fed up - it's really good to come on here and have a good read to get yourself back in the right frame of mind.

NIC68

wants to get super fit!
Hello and welcome to our little gang (which is growing all the time!) Good luck with cc - I'm sure you'll do fab! The first step is always the hardest..........

Hi Dietagain, welcome to calorie counting. I'm not sure how tall you are but I started at 17 stone and have lost 6 so it can be done if you are determined enough so good luck.
Just back from my hols so unfortunately have some weight to lose to get back to the 6 stone loss but I will be there soon(ish)!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Atkins Diet - Diaries 1
Introductions 0
Exante - Total Solution 100% 1
Weight Watchers 1
Low Carb Diets 0