dietagain

:)Hi all, just wanted to say hi.
Ive done all diets and lost weight but since having my 2nd child im now 17 stone and need to lose 6 stone.
I thought i would give cc a go and stick to it. I always seem to start some thing then finish it a day 3 or 4. So to start with i just need to complete a week.:sigh:
As this is my heaviest the journey just seems sooooo long so i will need lots of support.
hope to speak soon x

Hi dietagain - it's really supportive on this forum I find. And when you're feeling tempted/ demoralised/ fed up - it's really good to come on here and have a good read to get yourself back in the right frame of mind.

Hello and welcome to our little gang (which is growing all the time!) Good luck with cc - I'm sure you'll do fab! The first step is always the hardest..........

Hi Dietagain, welcome to calorie counting. I'm not sure how tall you are but I started at 17 stone and have lost 6 so it can be done if you are determined enough so good luck.
Just back from my hols so unfortunately have some weight to lose to get back to the 6 stone loss but I will be there soon(ish)!

Back