Newbie!

wat do you mean sick? after drinking the shake?

Hi, i`ve just started week 2, and have to say that i haven`t felt sick once. i suggest getting in touch with you LT pharmacist to ask their advice. Good luck. :)

Hi Skinny,

Are you actually vomiting? If so I would get that checked out. The first few days can be rough. You will go through sugar and carb withdrawals, and your body will be adjusting to LT. This will leave you feeling headachey, tired, light headed and generally feeling a bit poo. After a few days ketosis kicks in and everything changes. The hunger pangs will disappear and if you're lucky you will be bursting with energy. The initial first few days will become a distant memory.

Please go to your pharmacy and get checked. Tell them exactly how you feel.

I haven't actually been sick, its just a awful feeling in my stomach! thanks for your help, i knew it was going to be hard but not this hard!! my friend does it & she says it gets easier & she doesnt really think of food anymore - fingers crossed i can be like that!! x

Hi

Welcome to LT & the forum!

It's tough the first week - you might feel fairly ill - after all, your body is having to adjust to a new regime! Give it a few days & if you still feel sick maybe seek some advise from your pharmacy!

Good luck :)

Hannah

Welcome to LT and the forum Skinny, it is hard but so worth it!! You really should come on here whenever you feel down or feel like giving in, it really does make a difference, the support is astounding!! Good luck!!

Hi Jenny!

I went out today & bought some ice & a blender & i must say it was much easier to get down! i'll be really pleased if i can get some losses like yours! x

Hope you are feeling a bit better now. When you feel a bit queasy try sipping water. I think water solves a lot of the problems you will experience. Best of luck on your weight loss journey.

Hi Irish Molly,
I do feel a bit better thank you, just a big shock to the system i think!!! also i never realised how many adverts on tv include food its been driving me mad! x

Back