Loopeylou

Gold Member
Just wanted to say hello, started SW on Wednesday. I've already lost 5 stone with SureSlim but have started SW with my son to give him some support and help me loose the last 4 1/2 stone.
I've really yo yo's again the last few months due to hols etc and Sureslim is not that user friendly when were away so much ( we have our own caravan )
I want my son to have a healthy attitude towards food not starve one min then binge the next:eek:
Well 2 days in and loving Extra Easy, love cooking so its great to have such variety of vegetables again and I'm pretty sure the scales are on their way down again ( hasn't been the case for several weeks )
Will keep you posted on both our journeys.
Good luck everyone:)

Welcome and good luck on your SW journey!
I am sure that both you and your son will do well. SW is great, and EE is the best! I love it.

hi and good luck to both u and your son i think ee is the way to go i have 2 girls one 7 the other 2 and my oh and they all eat the same as me and the older girl is now asking mum how many syns lmao good luck with it :)

That's fab going so far - well done :)

I think it's great that you want to promote healthy, sensible eating to your son, totally the right thing to do! Great attitude.

Wish you both the best of luck - look forward to hearing how you get on.

:D

I'm new too! Found this site last week and it's really great...lots of support and great ideas for different meals....Good luck x

Back