Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sofagirl, 21 November 2009.

1. sofagirl

sofagirl Member

hi every1 im really glad to have found here

i am in my 1st week of weight watchers, and am finding it tough(confused about points lol) so was doing some research and came across you guys so i just wanted to say hi and hope to talk to you all soon
  2. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

3. sofagirl

sofagirl Member

o wow thanks il try and give that a go

my main prob i i only have the wee book that comes in ur first meeting and im too skint at mo (christmas and birthdays coming up) to get the shop and eat out book so im trying to use the little chart they gave me to work it out but i am not very good at maths but im sure il get there eventually!!

thankyou for making me feel so welcome
    i really feel like i might find a home here every1 seems so nice
  4. scottye87

scottye87 Getting there....

hiya sofa,

nice to meet ya, I wish you luck in starting WW, stick in there, first few are always the toughest, once youre through them, it will get easier, so hang in there :)
  5. sofagirl

sofagirl Member

thanks scotty

ye i agree i think its just getting used to the new routine
    then i think things will be better

although i am totally devastated not to be able to have my macaroni pies from greggs because i dont know how to work out the points as i cant find the nutrient content of them anywhere :-(
  6. scottye87

Just stick at it hun, it gets easier as i'm sure you know....the cravings tend to fizzle out.

I did try to do some googles for you, theres plenty of info on other products but no macaroni pies, so best I can think of is to follow this link, Greggs - contact us and then email them to ask if they could provide you with the nutritional information of the product, i'm sure theyll oblige if it keeps customers coming back :)
  7. sofagirl

sofagirl Member

wow thanks thats really nice of you
    good luck with it all im sure well keep on the chat in other threads too lol
  8. zillie

zillie SlinkySlimmer !!!

Welcome to the site

Good Luck with WW and your weightloss.

The site is really useful and im sure you ll find someone who can answer your questions.

Maybe just have the pies as a treat ?

Lizzie xxx
  9. scottye87

Your welcome hun, and deffo catch somewhere at some point lol.
  10. mrspaddy

mrspaddy Active Member

11. fairyringuk

fairyringuk free your spirit

12. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with WW

Anything you want to know just ask in the WW section

Irene xx
  13. sofagirl

sofagirl Member

thanks evry1 for being so welcoming

just wanted to catch u all up and say my weigh in on tues went great lost 41/2 punds :)
  14. scottye87

Good work......keep it up :)