Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Weston, 5 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Weston

Weston Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hiya, can i join you please? I have come from the lipotrim forum, but i couldn't hack the strict plan of no food, it was making me miserable. Therefore i have chosen weight watchers and so far, day 1, i am loving it.

I weigh myself at home on monday mornings and do not attend any meetings, but i have all the essential books and wonderful points calculator.

I have set a target for the January challenge of 12lbs, ambitious but do-able. Anyway, i look forward to sharing my journey with you all and likewise, sharing your journeys. Here is to a slimmer 2010 x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. oneday at a time

oneday at a time likes to post

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi I have just joined this site too,

I am doing weight watchers since the end of August 2009 and think this diet is great I have lost over a three and a half stone since then. Just give it time and it will happen for you.

Two years ago I did the lipotrim diet for a holiday, and lost over eight stone but as the diet is great for losing weight quickly, I was hungery all the time and I found it very hard to keep it off, long term, all the weight went back on and more.

With this diet you can still eat what you want as long as you point it, A great thing to do is to track everything you eat and it does help a lot. I have done this since I started and it has helped me, and plan your meals ahead of time I do this everyday, and when very hungry eat loads of low points, you need never go hungery if you choose you points well, and hopefully at the end of 2010, there will be a lot less of us to see.............

5. chunkylass

chunkylass Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    26st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(3.16%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi, good luck with WW x

6. Ange2009

Ange2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.27%)
    Diet:
    WW
    welcome, fantastic support here on the WW board!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.