Newbie!!!

SueJulyBride

Hi People,

I've read a few reviews and comments from people and Ive decided Im going to bite the bullet and start LP TOMORROW (providing I can find a chemist that has it)
Im due to get married in July so REALLY REALLY want to lose weight before my dress arrives in may.
Im freaked out about the total food replacement cos I live with my fiance GONA be hard but Im determined so Im hoping it'll be ok....
Any tips or advise would be much appreciated!!!

Hi there! I'm on my second day, and already seeing results (be them small!) It's giving me intensive to stick to it. Looking forward to the end results, and feeling extremely positive (even though i'm very hungry lol). If you start tomorrow, i'll only be two days ahead of you, so we can swap stories and nag about how we feel if you'd like. Good luck! xxx

welcome aboard! have you looked at the LT website to find a chemist? its not easy but sooo worth it, i live with my hubby and 4 kids and endured them eating a chinease for tea tonight eek but made it through.. its all so worth it when you get on the scales! good luck but im sure u wont need it! i wish id done this before i got married as id had 2 kids by that point! and never ost my baby weight! lol
let us know how u get on
nic x

Hello & Welcome to both of you!

Lipotrim is fantastic, but tough at first. Once you get into ketosis, you will have more energy & you won't feel hungry at all!
The first week is the toughest, but remember, stick with it, keep sipping your water & you will both be rewarded at your first weigh-in.

Clair x

Ive decide to start on fri not tomorrow.... Wont be able t buy the pack/ shakes whatever I need until after lunch and I'm meeting my future moter in law for lunch 2m so gona have my Final binge tomorrow then go hell for leather on fri!!

I've found 2 that are near enough to me so gona ring tomorrow to make sure they have it and what exactly is involved ad how much it costs!!!!

Whats all this about weekly weigh ins?? Do ya have to go back to the chemist each week and get weighed??

How long do ya have to wait after coming off before ya can drink alcohol?? My hens is in june and I can manage no drink till then but I WONT be allowed to stay sober on my hens lol.....

Ive decide to start on fri not tomorrow.... Wont be able t buy the pack/ shakes whatever I need until after lunch and I'm meeting my future moter in law for lunch 2m so gona have my Final binge tomorrow then go hell for leather on fri!!

I've found 2 that are near enough to me so gona ring tomorrow to make sure they have it and what exactly is involved ad how much it costs!!!!

Whats all this about weekly weigh ins?? Do ya have to go back to the chemist each week and get weighed??

How long do ya have to wait after coming off before ya can drink alcohol?? My hens is in june and I can manage no drink till then but I WONT be allowed to stay sober on my hens lol.....

I had to make an appointment at my pharmacist's as they were, and still are really busy with lipotrimmers. The cost varies, but is usually around the £36 per week mark for women. You need to go back each week to be weighed, and to buy your next weeks supply.

You need to have came of TFR and done refeed and come out of ketosis before you can drink alcohol as it can be very dangerous while in ketosis

Good Luck
Clair x

Cheers Clair Ill ring tomorrow for def before going!!

How long does the refeed normally last??

Started this morning (well lunchtime) had a lie on!!! Had the strawberry shake which I think is boring but tolerable!! Had the chicken soup for dinner and it was nice, strange without bread though haha!!

I am sooooo proud of myself I was out with my Fiance today and we bumped into his mum and sis and They asked us if we'd like to join them for some grub in burgerking. My Fiance had only just said he was hungry so I insisted on going with them I sat through them gorging and drank my water and not once did I want to grab a chip or have a bite of a burger!! The smell got to me more then seeing the food (Wierd...) :eek:
Anyway I am starting to feel really hungry now so I better go have my last shake, hope the choc is nice...!
I dont think its been to bad so far, well its only day 1 so I cant say much lol.......

hi, welcome and good luck:)

I made the soup a different way yesterday and its lovely. I actually really like it!! I think all the shakes are fine dont think any of them are unbareable though I did try the vanilla shake with coffee earlier and I had to FORCE it down noooooo way will I be doing that again!!
I'm feeling great I think the excitement about my first weigh in is keeping me in high spirits. Im not overly hungry (craving mushy peas though lol........)
Think I picked the worst month possible to start though Ive got a 60th, mothers day, my fiances 30th, paddys day and a surprise party and I'm going out for them all but wont be eating or drinking!!! I'll do it though....

Mrs M why shouldn't I weigh myself at home??

Back