JulieG

Hi I stumbled across this site today whilst looking at a diet that I fancied. I have about 6 stone to lose and was looking ate the Weight to go diet. Has anyone heard of it please ? I have done lipotrim before very successfully and am kicking myself for putting all that weight back on. The weight to go is part meal replacement and prepared meals that get delivered to your door. Looking forward to hearing from anyone. I have been promisimg myself for about a year now that I am going to do something about my weight but am struggling to get motivated.

Never heard of that plan, sorry. But welcome to the site and good luck with your weight loss :)

Not started it yet - still working up to it . Will be definately on ine come Monday though. Have several weddings in August that I need to lose weight for.

Hi and welcome, also another newbie here!! Good luck with your diet and yeah your ticker looks fine to me. :wavey:

Helen xx

Hi no i have not heard of it what kind of diet is it? I have been on a low carb diet with go-lower. Same as yours the food is provided & delivered every 2 weeks. Good luck.

Hi Clotty on the Weight to Go diet you have 3 shakes a day, 1 portion of fruit, 1soup, 1 meal and 1 portion of veg. It looks similar to the Go Lower but the calories consumed each day only add up to 850. Am now on day 3 - started to cut down on my carbs at the beginning of the week and have lost 5lb to date. Well pleased and feel motivated.

Hi Clotty on the Weight to Go diet you have 3 shakes a day, 1 portion of fruit, 1soup, 1 meal and 1 portion of veg. It looks similar to the Go Lower but the calories consumed each day only add up to 850. Am now on day 3 - started to cut down on my carbs at the beginning of the week and have lost 5lb to date. Well pleased and feel motivated.

Hi,
Just a quick question, hope you don't mind me asking but don't you ever feel hungry only eating 850 cals per day?

Helen x

Back