Discussion in 'Scottish Slimmers' started by rebelsue2, 30 April 2010 Social URL.

1. rebelsue2

rebelsue2 Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.05%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Hi there, I just started SS last week, and I feel like im eating so much food? and its lovely food, i dont understand how i can lose weight eating this much?
    Can someone please reassure me!!??

Ive tried shake diets a lot, and cutting out carbs etc, so i cant see how eating proper really yummy food - and a lot of it, can make me lose weight?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tartansam

tartansam Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.47%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    the food is Lovely, I lost nearly 5 stones doing scottish slimmers a few years back and i am now back on it., Food is lovely but calorie controlled! You can eat anything as long as you stay within your weekly checks! It has nothing to do with how much food you eat..its the calorie content(and fat) that counts to you loosing weight, a good, tasty calorie controlled diet. You will do well on it! :)

Sam x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.