Hi another newbie here :D

I'm Mel and I've just started yet another diet :( I've got loads to lose :eek: but i'm feeling confident and enthusiastic this time round.

I've started a food diary which is really helping me keep track on what i'm eating and also if i'm not eating enough which is why i think i've failed in the past :cry:

I'm hoping that this forum will help me keep my spirits up when i'm having a hard time :D

Hi I joined here yesterday and have read some great info & stories, I think you will find enough to keep you motivated on here :) If not post a thread and ask away. Good luck

Hi there,
I'm new to this site too.
I've been on and off diets for years. After having a baby early last year, I lost lots and was ony 7lb from my goal. For some reason I then put loads back on again. So I need support for the 21lbs I now have to lose. I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but to me 21 lbs is a big hurdle. But like you I'm feeling motivated and confident. I hope we can all support eachother along the way.

Hi Mel!

Good luck with your weight loss! I've tried dieting too before but have a new found motivation!

You've don well by joining up and getting some support from people who are going through the same situation!

xxx

Back