• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi another newbie here :D

I'm Mel and I've just started yet another diet :( I've got loads to lose :eek: but i'm feeling confident and enthusiastic this time round.

I've started a food diary which is really helping me keep track on what i'm eating and also if i'm not eating enough which is why i think i've failed in the past :cry:

I'm hoping that this forum will help me keep my spirits up when i'm having a hard time :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

JoJo69

Hi I joined here yesterday and have read some great info & stories, I think you will find enough to keep you motivated on here :) If not post a thread and ask away. Good luck

Hi there,
I'm new to this site too.
I've been on and off diets for years. After having a baby early last year, I lost lots and was ony 7lb from my goal. For some reason I then put loads back on again. So I need support for the 21lbs I now have to lose. I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but to me 21 lbs is a big hurdle. But like you I'm feeling motivated and confident. I hope we can all support eachother along the way.

xsimplymex

Hopefully due 2 fade away
Hi Mel!

Good luck with your weight loss! I've tried dieting too before but have a new found motivation!

You've don well by joining up and getting some support from people who are going through the same situation!

xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 1
Atkins Diet - Diaries 2
Introductions 0
Exante - Total Solution 100% 2
Weight Watchers 1