***babyblue***

Hi :) i am new here but love looking at all the posts. I started slimming world about a week ago and have been following the extra easy plan.. i got weighed last night and stayed the same!! could anyone pls explain the extra easy to me in simple terms? i`m going wrong somewhere, i have done s/w before but only on the red/green days and was really succesful, just seem to be having problems getting my head around this one......thanks guys x

Stick with it hun its a good plan and welcome to sw.

1) you can have 1 hea and 1 heb

2) it is strongly recommended you add 1/3 superfree (fruit or veg) to your meals. You will find a list of superfree in your food optimising book.

3)try as a first choice to pick superfree foods as a snack between meals, but free is fine (for me I still watch portion size though)

4) have between 5 and 15 syns a day

5) I split my plate into 3..... 1/3 protein, 1/3 starch and 1/3 superfree

Hope that helps.

Hello and welcome xxx

I am not an expert like some of the others but basically you can eat lean meat veg and salad most fruit or anything else listed as free or superfree

Then you can have one healthy extra from you book from each section. I usually have 2 slices of wholemeal bread and skimmed milk.

Anything that is not in these catagories will be listed as having a syn value. You can still have them but are only allowed up to 15 sins per day.

Hope this helps

Back