redvictoria

Hello
My name is Vicky and I started CD on Wednesday, it's been more of a learning curve than 100% CD if you know what I mean. I'm on the 810 plan but am really considering doing SS+ as i'm an all or nothing type of person and find it easier just to avoid food completely iyswim?

Anyway here's the story so far, I went to a gig on Wednesday and was doing so well until early evening, i'd been there since 4 and I had to last through the gig until half 10/11 o'clock, I knew I couldn't so ate chips :-S eek.
I was positively saintly on Thursday and then on Friday I couldn't get out of a party/bbq and so ended up eating, I stuck to meat and onions, no bread etc.. Today has been fine, i'm not even hungry and could quite easily (now I have no plans) stick to this properly. I know i've had these blips but i'm now confident and will be living on the bars (not the cranberry ones-YUK) and the strawberry and Chocolate shakes YUM.

So here's hoping that I maybe lose something by Tuesday and that next week is really successful as my Hubby is back from Afghanistan in July and i'd like to be a little more slinky than I am at present LOL.

Good luck everyone
xxxxxxxxxx

Start Weight- 11st 1lb
Weigh in 1- ????????????????

Goal 1- to stick to CD 100%
Goal 2- To lose 7lb
Goal 3- To lose 1st
Goal 4- To be in the 9's
Goal 5- To lose 1.5 st
Goal 6- To reach 9st !!!!!!!! :D

Hi Victora

Well done for doing 4 days on CD. I wouldnt worry about the blips to much just make sure you try to say on plan from now. I started out in Jan on CD and started having little blips here and there and before i knew it i was breaking it everyday and then i just stopped doing CD. Its took me 4 months to even complete a day on CD it was just so hard for me once i had started that slippy route of cheats etc so just becareful. I am on day 4 now of total ss and in 4 days nothing but CD food an water has passed my lips :D Good luck hun <3 xxxx

Back