Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by redvictoria, 19 June 2010 Social URL.

1. redvictoria

redvictoria New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    My name is Vicky and I started CD on Wednesday, it's been more of a learning curve than 100% CD if you know what I mean. I'm on the 810 plan but am really considering doing SS+ as i'm an all or nothing type of person and find it easier just to avoid food completely iyswim?

Anyway here's the story so far, I went to a gig on Wednesday and was doing so well until early evening, i'd been there since 4 and I had to last through the gig until half 10/11 o'clock, I knew I couldn't so ate chips :-S eek.
    I was positively saintly on Thursday and then on Friday I couldn't get out of a party/bbq and so ended up eating, I stuck to meat and onions, no bread etc.. Today has been fine, i'm not even hungry and could quite easily (now I have no plans) stick to this properly. I know i've had these blips but i'm now confident and will be living on the bars (not the cranberry ones-YUK) and the strawberry and Chocolate shakes YUM.

So here's hoping that I maybe lose something by Tuesday and that next week is really successful as my Hubby is back from Afghanistan in July and i'd like to be a little more slinky than I am at present LOL.

Good luck everyone

Start Weight- 11st 1lb
    Weigh in 1- ????????????????

Goal 1- to stick to CD 100%
    Goal 2- To lose 7lb
    Goal 3- To lose 1st
    Goal 4- To be in the 9's
    Goal 5- To lose 1.5 st
    Goal 6- To reach 9st !!!!!!!! :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Hi Victora

Well done for doing 4 days on CD. I wouldnt worry about the blips to much just make sure you try to say on plan from now. I started out in Jan on CD and started having little blips here and there and before i knew it i was breaking it everyday and then i just stopped doing CD. Its took me 4 months to even complete a day on CD it was just so hard for me once i had started that slippy route of cheats etc so just becareful. I am on day 4 now of total ss and in 4 days nothing but CD food an water has passed my lips :D Good luck hun <3 xxxx
  4. louisa83

louisa83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck Victoria, you'll lose the weight in no time hun x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.