chrissytina

Hey Everyone

I am new to the site, been on weightwatchers using the At Home option since 25/01/2010.

My motivation is a bit low and needed some friendly pick me up. I thought joining a site like this would help me.

So hi :)

welcome chrissy!

well done u for losing what u have so far, that is a fab lose!!!! WW obviously works for u and ul not go wrong by being on here, everyone is great and its full of help, advice, support, inspiration, information, friends......the list goes on!

good luck with your journey, im sure we will meet again along the way lol x

hello, well done on your loss so far, you've come to the right place,

Welcome

This site is very supportive so post often and catch up with some of us in the diary section. I go to classes but love the extra support of this site

You have done well with your loss so far so hopefully we can help you get your mojo back - good luck

Pull up a stool and get comfortable! :)

I won some vouchers from work - so i treated myself to a Wii Fit, i have done 30mins a day everyday (maybe missing 1 or 2).

That is it. Not eaten under my points or anything. I have eaten a lot of normal foods but just small portions, like chocolate and crisps.

Before i only used to eat low fat options but sometimes they arent as good as the higher fat options.

well done, wonderful loss! your clearly doing something right so keep it up x

Just seen this! 6lbs is amazing!!! well done you!! :) keep it up! hehe xxx

PS: welcome to all the newbies also! :D enjoyyy! x

Back