jilly78

hi everyone, hope you have room for another newbie..

im jill 32 from belfast. i previously done ww late year and lost 3 stone, but stopped going to classes due to financial reasons.

thankfully i havent put any weight on but didnt go on to lose any either.. so im starting again cause i still need to lose at least 4.5 stone.

thank to have this forum for support.

Hi super well done on your loss and stating the same, did you stick to points or just was careful?
I have 4.5 stone left to go too so good luck and welcome xxx

hi size10tob and louisa thanks for welcome...

to be honest i tried my hardest to eat roughly what i was eating when attending classes but always went off track at weekends lol, so i always had to rein it in during week. i do find it very hard going alone, i need all the support i can and going to the class usually helps but im still not in the position to attend class just yet so im sure you's will be sick looking at me soon enough lol

Hi and welcome to minimims!

Im sure ul do fab and i wish you loadsa luck!im from belfast too (well just outside belfast, antrim) so nice too see someone else from northern Ireland:) xxx

Well done for staying the same! Its hard to do it on your own but isnt impossible! :)

Hi Jill, welcome to minimins. That's a great achievement to lose 3 stone and keep it off. Best of luck on the rest of your weight loss journey :)

Back