Rooston

Hi, New to MiniMins - I'm struggling a bit at the moment to navigate this place!! But you all seem really lovely and I'm looking forward to giving and receiving support in our respective weightloss goals.

I joined slimming world 4 weeks ago, I've lost a stone so far and am really chuffed with the results, I have a hell of a long way to go - but I'm positive I can get there (wherever there is, I'm not too sure at the moment I haven't decided on a goal weight) - I'm staying focussed and with the help of my lovely boyfriend am finding the transition into healthy eating easy (so far!!).
Anyway, just thought I'd say Hi and introduce myself, I'm Roo by the way :D

Hi, I guess we've taken the first step to a slimmer us! Good luck to you too, keep me posted on how ur doing! :) x

I sure will, and you keep me posted too :) I've been trying to work out how you filled in all your info at the side??? am I just not getting it?? lol ........

Hi, welcome. Well done on your weight loss so far and good luck losing the rest of the weight.

Nellyjane said:
I sure will, and you keep me posted too :) I've been trying to work out how you filled in all your info at the side??? am I just not getting it?? lol ........

It took me ages to figure it out too lol its in the profile edit section :)

16to10 said:
Hi, welcome. Well done on your weight loss so far and good luck losing the rest of the weight.

Thanks, I know its gonna be tuf but I'm unshaken do far and really happy with my results! :)

Chesca said:
Hey guys! Welcome and good luck! :)

Thank you, I've tried before to lose weight but I ended up weighing more after each diet. I can't rave enuf about slimming world, its like its finally clicked, I get it I'm happier, more satisfied nd seein results. I'm confident this time I'll do it and keep it off, a real lifestyle change :) everyones stories on here are really motivating me, and the support is keeping me confident thank you :)

Hello, welcome and good luck!! x x
Julie

Back