rolokate

Hi everyone ,I'm new to the site and am following SW at home ,I am looking to lose 1.5 stone before the summer.
Last July I fell from a horse on Dartmoor and was air lifted to Exeter Hospital luckily it was only broken ribs (mega painful) anyway no exercise and eating all the wrong foods I now have found the motivation to lose the weight ,This site is fantastic great support recipes etc ... wish me luck ;)

Sounds like you had such a horrible accident :( but just think you where strong enough to get through that so you are strong enough to lose the weight too :) :)
I'm hayles I have 6st to lose and I'm looking forward to sharing our weightless journey together xxxx

thank you for your support It will be most appreciated on this long journey,I did Sw before but didn't know about this site ,I am going to recommend it to another friend on SW and hope he will benefit from all the advice support and fab recipes

hi rolokate and :welcome: to the forums! That sounds like an awful accident - wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Back