Lisy

Banned
I left a post in the wrong place so I will start again. I'm starting TS next week and I'm a bit nervous. I have 9 stone to lose so a long way to go. But wondering if I will stick to it because of the hunger. And 9 stone is a lot to lose. Does the hunger go off and does it get easier. Would love to hear from others and how you are coping I feel I really need the support as I'm going to be here for a long time.

Hi and welcome to the site I was very nervous and worried how I would cope. I am only on my first week but it has not really been bad at all. I have never felt real hunger but I did for the first time early hours of the morning. But I had half a shake then a big glass of water. The feeling still would not go so made a mug of bouillon still felt the same then had a glass of coke zero. It went away and I am feeling fine now. So even if you do feel hunger it will past.At the end of the day I had more coke than what I really wanted to drink that day but so glad I did not reach for food.

I have 7 stone to lose so will also be here for a long time. I find a good thing to do is split your packs so you get 2 meals out of one pack.

Thanks for answering I didn't know you could drink diet coke. I will remeber to slplit packs. I have never heard of boullion. What is it? Thanks Joanne. It's nice to know there is someone out there and thanks for welcoming me to the site. :)

You can have zero coke or zero Dr peppers you can also have asda diet coke.

boullion is a veg stock that you can have as a drink it's one tsp per cup. It's a little like having a clear soup and really helps. I got mine from sainsburys and it's called Marigold swiss vegetable bouillon.

Thanks and I really hope it goes well for you and anytime you feel like you can't cope or need help you post on the board we are all here to help you. And if you feel you need a little challenge to help we have an easter one at the moment.

By the way thanks once again I feel even more determined and less nervous after your posts thanks Joanne. It's nice we are all in this together. Lisa

Hi Lisy,

I started almost two weeks ago and haven't found it too bad at all. I had a bit of a headache for the first 3 or 4 days but I wasn't climbing the walls with hunger or anything. I think it was because my head was in the right place.

I have 9 stone to lose, well just less than 8 now, but I don't look at it like that. Mini-goals are the way forward, to ensure you keep motivated and don't fail because you think the target is too far away.

My goal is to complete each day 100%. No more, no less. I can't cope if my goal is further away or bigger than that.

It's the old saying... how do you eat an elephant? One mouthful at a time.

Have a look at the sticky Exante FAQ, Cybill has written a brill post with just about everything you need to know.

Good luck!

Yes that's the way one day at a time. I can be negative. I have just been reading about a lady on here who is really struggling on day 8 sorry I forgot her name. And I keep thinking am I doing the right diet lol but I won't know until I try. I'm so determined as this is the heaviest I have been. How long have you been on it for? Lisa

Good luck chick. Im on day 13 and its definately getting easier. Last week was unbelievably hard, I was starving but come day 8 I was finding it easier. ITs a day at a time tbh. Ive got 3 stone to loose and should therefore b on this diet for about 3 months,aprox 90 days. When i look at it like that i think hell how am i gonna get thru that when im only on day 13 but i know from when i gave up smoking you just have to get by each day and take it from there. I know Im going to have bad days and I know there will be days when i eat more than i should but when I do il face that and crack on, not punish myself with 7 bags of crisps.
I wish you well on your journey and wish you evry success xx

Must get my head in the right place at the moment I'm nervous. You have done well to give up smoking. I'm still smoking. I have low willpower so I don't know how I'm going to get on but I will give my best shot. I have 9 stone to lose. eeek

Hi Lisy, welcome to Exante! I am only 2 and half weeks in to Total Solutions but going ok. 1st week I found surprisingly ok but some headaches & tired. 2nd wk I did struggle though with carb cravings but feel bit more settled again now. Lost 12.5lb in 2wks so motivated to keep at it, would love to lose another 5.5 stone but mini goals def best. Aiming to be 15st by Easter, started at 17.10, now 16.11&half. I aim to drink 6pts water a day, was much better with water on wk1 and think maybe that's why I felt less hungry. Have you started now? I am going to London on sat with my mum so having dinner out so already feeling guilty bout that but that will be my first cheat and don't wanna ruin my mums day out by not eating so not sure what next mon weigh in will be :/
Good luck Lisy, keep us updated x

HEYA EVERYONE!!!!!! u have no idea just how happy i am to have found this site and to have found this thread. It is soooo wonderful to rerad stories that are so like mine and moreover to see that people are dealing with the same issues that i am. I was soooo fit and healthy in 2008/2009 then for all the ususal suspects, relationship break-up, new job, illness, meds, quit smoking,depression,complete lack of activity :cry: and there u go ...all of a sudden i am 20 stone and struggling to walk up stairs, suck on my couch and not wanting to go out anywhere because i feel all those things that when i was dashing about in my size 10 jeans i thought were ridiculous.
so here i am!!! i need support! people to share this jounery with. i will be logging in everyday to just say that i know i can and i know i will....why because i have to if i dont lose this weight ...i am not gonna be around in the mid term let alone the long term. there is a whole lot of vanity involved in this but it is a real desire to have my health back, my energy and spunk. I need to be me because i dont know nor do i want to be the version of me that i am now.

so look i know we can do this...to be honest the losing of the weight is the easy part...reduce calories and do a bit of exercise and we will lose weight. It is the keeping it off the will be hard.
we are already ahead of teh game we have done our research and found something that we think will work for us. Great!!!! all we needd to do is follow the directions and get our mind right. What do i mean when i say get our mind right...i mean realise that if we think that we will succeed that we will...let all of the self doubt and negative ***** go. for this day forth come hell or high water we are committed to being our best and gettingthe best out of us!! now that doesnt mean it will be perfect ....OF COURSE WE WILL BE HUNGRY WE ARE NOT EATING!!! LOL!!! so let just accept that that is a part of it and yes we wil slip up as well ..change is always hard and while we know that we must our brains are happy doing things just the way we have been so it is fighting against us...NO it is saying sit on the couch this what we do ...we like it like this...okay we have to fight against it and know that if we can just do this for a month our habits will have changed and we will be well on our way.

I am gonna do this ...i have to why u may ask???
1. i am vain and i hate being fat
2. i am vain and i hate being fat
3. i am vain and i hate being fat
4. i am vain and i hate being fat

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! I think u get the point. I did this to myself and therefore i have the power to undo it.

so here i am on day one gonna make my shake.

i am wishing all of you lots of love and i am fabulous and i am gonna look it energy!!!!
XXX

igotthis said:
HEYA EVERYONE!!!!!! u have no idea just how happy i am to have found this site and to have found this thread. It is soooo wonderful to rerad stories that are so like mine and moreover to see that people are dealing with the same issues that i am. I was soooo fit and healthy in 2008/2009 then for all the ususal suspects, relationship break-up, new job, illness, meds, quit smoking,depression,complete lack of activity :cry: and there u go ...all of a sudden i am 20 stone and struggling to walk up stairs, suck on my couch and not wanting to go out anywhere because i feel all those things that when i was dashing about in my size 10 jeans i thought were ridiculous.
so here i am!!! i need support! people to share this jounery with. i will be logging in everyday to just say that i know i can and i know i will....why because i have to if i dont lose this weight ...i am not gonna be around in the mid term let alone the long term. there is a whole lot of vanity involved in this but it is a real desire to have my health back, my energy and spunk. I need to be me because i dont know nor do i want to be the version of me that i am now.

so look i know we can do this...to be honest the losing of the weight is the easy part...reduce calories and do a bit of exercise and we will lose weight. It is the keeping it off the will be hard.
we are already ahead of teh game we have done our research and found something that we think will work for us. Great!!!! all we needd to do is follow the directions and get our mind right. What do i mean when i say get our mind right...i mean realise that if we think that we will succeed that we will...let all of the self doubt and negative ***** go. for this day forth come hell or high water we are committed to being our best and gettingthe best out of us!! now that doesnt mean it will be perfect ....OF COURSE WE WILL BE HUNGRY WE ARE NOT EATING!!! LOL!!! so let just accept that that is a part of it and yes we wil slip up as well ..change is always hard and while we know that we must our brains are happy doing things just the way we have been so it is fighting against us...NO it is saying sit on the couch this what we do ...we like it like this...okay we have to fight against it and know that if we can just do this for a month our habits will have changed and we will be well on our way.

I am gonna do this ...i have to why u may ask???
1. i am vain and i hate being fat
2. i am vain and i hate being fat
3. i am vain and i hate being fat
4. i am vain and i hate being fat

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! I think u get the point. I did this to myself and therefore i have the power to undo it.

so here i am on day one gonna make my shake.

i am wishing all of you lots of love and i am fabulous and i am gonna look it energy!!!!
XXX

Hi igotthis!
How's day 1 going?
Good luck hun! :)

Back