tote-allybags

Hi All
What a fab site, i'm not going to get any work done today, there's far too much to read on here!
I started slimming world yesterday, just doing it myself at home as i have all the books from last year and i find it hard to get to a class due to work. PLUS i stopped smoking yesterday too!! (glutten for punishment)
xxx :cry:

Well done on joining SW AND giving up smoking! I did the same and I feel so much better for it. I used to get out of breath climbing a few stairs but kicking the fags, losing a few lbs and hefty doses of exercise have put a new spring in my step. Good luck - you can do it!

Thank you! I've stopped smoking before so know what to expect. Work keeps me busy and now i have these forums to keep me occupied to lol. I feel better already but i think maybe thats me feeling motivated.
Can i just check, if i do extra easy, i can have anything that is free and a red or green day aslong as 1/3 of my plate has ss foods or i have ss foods for pudding?

Thanks

You need to have a third of your plate sf (not ss) - that is superfree foods (foods free on all plans ie non starchy veg and fruit). If you can't have them with your meal then some good advice I've heard is to leave a third of your plate empty and eat them before or after (fruit for pud eg, or salad as a starter). Hope I haven't confused you!

Thats great thanks, wasn't too sure. Ive lost my big directory book (my bible)!!! think i will have to look on ebay for one.

Im going to plan next weeks meals, then send the OH to do the shopping, i get tempted too much in the supermarket!

welcome to minimins!

Also well done on giving up smoking, and also good luck on your weight loss journey

Helen xxx

Welcome xx

Back