Yay lost 2lbs this week. Feeling SUPER motivated now. Id hardly done any exercise and not stuck 100% so imagining what i could achieve with exercise and being 100%..woop bring it on!
Off onto camp soon with the princess, then when im back and shes having her nap, ill be jumping on the bike :)

xxx

Hi guys. Well im back from the uk and gained 3lbs so im almost back to where i started weeks ago :( 204lbs atm and really want to get to about 180/185 by May to fit nicely into a ballgown for the TVD convention. Ive decided to cut out cuppas and have a light options hot choccy before bed, then just water in the day.

Today 16/3/10

2 toast with lemoncurd
Muller light yoghurt
2 glasses of water

Going to aim for a glass of water every hour..lunch is fishcakes and veg..then chicken korma for dinner tonight, only going to have a smal one myself. Wish me luck, i really neeeeed to do this!

Done okay today but been speaking to my sister who has lost 2 and a half stone since crimbo and im going to be following her plan.

Cereal and mullerlight for brekkie
quorn and veg for lunch
balanced meal for dinner
snack on fruit
and plenty of water.

hubby has wrote me out a fitness plan that may kill me in the process but going to give it my best shot. 10 wks on Friday til the con and wil be ordering my dress mid May so only got about 8 wks! 8 FRIGGING WEEKS! *****
x

Hi guys..not been writing down what ive been eating as much but been doing really well, quite proud of myself. my head is finally where it needs to be :)

Yesterday was:
B: Cereal
S: Yoghurt
L: Ham & salad pitta bread
D: Quorn chicken pieces & veg with abit of gravy and small dallop of mint sauce.

Eating is going well, exercise not bad, just need to up water.

Actually loving the days and looking forward to weigh ins :)

xx

Hiya everyone..I keep forgetting to write down what ive eaten, in my home diary and on here but im doing really well. So busy most days taking the baby out and meeting up with friends that i dont manage breakfast, but get a healthy lunch whilst out then a nice meal in the evening. exercise is walking into town most days and jumping on the wii sometimes in the evening. Lost 7lbs in the last 2 weeks, so atm at 197lbs..want to get to 185 by end of May..think i may do it :D
xxx

yay for you!!! sounds like you are doing great!:)

Heya just wanted to rant..dunno if anyone will read it but hey ho.

Think im depressed and cant get out of this shitty rut. I hate myself so much, just sick of being fat and ugly, and just want it all to disappear overnight. Hate people taking pics and tagging me in them on fb, have to get them deleted. urgh i dont even know what im saying

I just read this now, hope you're feeling a bit better today?. You have to cut yourself a bit of slack, you've had a baby not so long ago..I totally understand how your body changes and you just want to be back to yourself ASAP..but it takes time. You're doing so well, getting out walking with your baby & doing the WII..don't lose heart, you'll start to see results really soon.
Look after yourself and get some rest. We all have those shitty days, you're not alone. If your friends on FB are tagging photos of you that you don't like, you can untag them so they don't appear on your page. I bet none of your friends realise that it's upsetting you and if they do realise, then delete them!!.
Big hugs to you..x

Back