ProjectG

Hi everyone
Firstly congratulations to you all for doing as well as you are - it's an inspiration. I'm new to all of this but have been looking at this site for a while now - I have a serious amount of weight to lose and I've decided TRF 100% is the way to go. My will power wouldn't be the best so I'll prob be depending on you to get me through the next few days. My head is in the right place for it though cos I've been mulling it over for a while now. Today is day 1 for me so I'm keeping busy in work to keep my mind of things. I'm having the soups and they're actually not too bad. So - have a good day everyone and here's to an even better one tomorrow x

Hi,welcome and lots of luck :)

Good to see someone with a similar challenge to me :p You may only be on Day 1 but the fact that you've been browsing on this site means you're serious and ready for action! You've probably been preparing yourself for weeks, getting into the right frame of mind? I know I did. I think it takes a lot just to go in for that initial signing up. I'm only on Day 8 but feeling positive. I don't know if it will help you but I made a silly chart of rewards and challenges for every half stone lost. At least it keeps your mind busy and dreaming for a couple of hours so you're not thinking about food. :D Good luck!

Back